Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Sounds as if you were took on there! I use an agent just across the road from the Point centre, he is very good I also get money changed there too he gives a good rate, he is right niext door to Trina's Irish bar.

Anna.
quad safari,,,1 1/2 hours for 35 ytl...don't pay more
not long back from marmaris and i had an absolute ball!
first time there so at the start i was a bit iffy but i cant wait to go back! the turkish people are so genuine and lovely...met so many people there and have kept in touch so far! was 6 girls went and everyone really enjoyed themselves...im counting down the days untill i go back!
stayed in the maxwell club hotel and it is the best hotel ive been to the bar staff are so friendly we will miss them all!definately got the holiday blues now! only thing i will say is that it was a bit more expensive than we thought it would be but i will know for next time!

love michelle belfast
xx
just came back to and had a great time!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.