Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Congratulations.......... glad you had a good time, back next year for the wedding????
Congratulations Sully, hope everything goes well for you both.

Now your back to the gloomy English weather and i am still looking forward to going to Marmaris on the 13th August........yippeeeee :glynis
Congratulations to from me and my partner, we got engaged in marmaris 3 years ago and we got a great deal on my ring love it :love
We leave on the 6th August, it was expected that the prices would go up but it is still cheaper than here.
Congratulations to you both,glad you had a fantastic time.
Have you been to turkey before, if so did you notice any new bars,and did you go to any with entertainment on thanks xx :lol: 8)
Erm to be honest we didnt really go to a lot of bars out there, but the days we did I think we went to the bar opposite Coco Beach in Icmeler, the Ibrox Bar < thats new and a couple of smaller ones.
Sorry that Im not much help
Sully
Congratulations young Sully and the Mrs Sully to be, glad you had a great time mate maybe you will go back in October when I will be there, take care and becareful.

wgipk!
Congratulations sully you can always blame it on the raki (kidding ) all the best.

Bluepeterno1
Thanks people :) I had Raki and Water while I was there, had a nice taste but hey its strong hehe.
Mrs Sully wants to go September time, due to it being less hot and cheaper also :)
Hi Suly congratulations glad you had a brill time we stayed in the pineta just behind the khann aparts we did pop in one day to see if you were enjoying it but every one i asked if they were on holiday truths they said no LOL

Really glad you enjoy it

It was really hot wasn't it while we were there? :lol:
Aww i missed out on meeting you celine :(
Yeh it was scorching and what night did you come and pop in?
hi
it was on the wednesday dinner time
I probs wasnt around then, I think I was actually in the hotel room at that point lol hiding from the sun under the air con for a bit before going back down for a dip and an efes lol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.