Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
LOL
You've got the bug :D
27 days for me...not that I'm counting.

Sanji
well dont go booking ur summer holiday as ur sis and hub may want to come with u next year!!xx
16 days to barbados!yey!!
oh dear cant count shirl, was always the one with the slowest brain!! ment 13 days!! ;)
You've got the bug

I definitely have sanji ;)

I'll be feeling like a local in no time. We did consider numerous other places but in the end this place was in my heart. Even with the bad weather we had last year, I wanted to go back. There are still so many places we haven't been to in the area.

At least this time, I'll know exactly how to get to the hotel using the train and taxi and I'll be learning a few more Spanish phrases.
Not long to go for you now. Remind me again where you're staying this time?

Amanda, I've already done loads of research for next summer but I'll pm you as I don't want to go off topic in this thread.
Not long to go for you now. Remind me again where you're staying this time?

Same place, a private apartment not too far from El Pinillo....Dave tells me the walk does us good to places such as La Carihuela, Torremolinos Centro, Montemar, Benalmádena and Arroyo. ...and the apartment is in a good position for the supermarkets and the train station.
I miss not being down in the village, but you have to weigh up the pros and cons....I moan at Dave, but if I'm being truthful, I have to agree with him that we have more choice when deciding which way to walk that day or just jumping on a train.

Sanji x
Don't know how I missed this post Sanji. You seem to be in a nice area-as you say plenty of choices for walks and I'm sure Dave is right about the exercise doing you both good...and just think of all that sea air you'll be breathing in :)

Can't be long to wait now :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.