Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Map of Marmaris
284 Posts
found it lol, where are all the restaurants and bars then
it says on the list the cettia is nuber 131 but cant find it on the map,

any ideas folks, is it anywhere armutalan

thanks pam xxxx
Can anayone give me arough idea where the Hotel Mert is please
Does anyone know where the Green Park Apartments are? Number 42 :?
Anyone got any links to any online maps of Marmaris.

Stopping at Club Atrium and fly on the 27th August..........yes only 10 more sleeps.

Want to get a feel for the place and know whats around us and how far from beach ect we are.

Never been Turkey and cannot wait.

Hope you can help

Daz
Does anybody know where club Likya is situated ( No. 142 ) I may be blind but cant find it on the map.

Thanks
Gayle
Hi Gayle, My husband and I are staying at the club likya on the 7th sept, I have also been looking on the map to see where it is, could someone say what hotels/apartments are near to it. Thanks
kris.
Could anyone tell me if the Pineta hotel which is in the inset on the map is within walking distance to Ataturk square or is it more of a dolmus/taxi ride.
HI Kris, Well I'll see you there, Ill be there from the 6th :)
Gayle
Hi Louis,

The Pineta is a good 30 minute walk from Ataturk Square, or a 5 minute dolmus ride !!

Enjoy a nice stroll along the sea front, you can always catch the Dolmus for the return journey :lol:

Chris
Mys123, hope not too late for your holiday but Greenpark are next door to Sundream and that is shown on the map. Gayle Likya i'm sure when i was walking along the road by the Adam and Eve i passed the Club Armar and kept walking and almost certain the Likya was on that road. Sorry i can't be more help.
Thanks very much! :D
Club Likya is just behind the small inset map, close to Hibiscus Gardens,I have stayed there 6 times and booked again for next year,dont think you will be disappointed they are lovely.
Thank you very much, Ive read great reviews about this place and I'm looking forward to staying there.
Gayle
Thanks for the reply Chris.
I take it that we`re pretty much half way to Icmeler.Would that be about the same, a half hour walk?
Yeah seen that and great i know where the hotel is, but what about the stuff to do, bars resturants things around it.

Got to be better maps out there.

Anyone know where?
and who ever comes up with that map,could you also come with one for icmeler for me, many thanks, :tup
anyone know wherebouts Hani hotel is on the map
cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.