Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Map of Marmaris
284 Posts
what about the stuff to do, bars resturants things around it.

I doubt a map as detailed as that even exists! I have a more detailed map but its too big to post on here and also copyrighted so couldn't anyway. Send me a pm with your email address and I'll forward it on if you want.

Darren
Hi Chris,
We`re off on the 3rd of september for two weeks flying from Edinburgh.
Thanks for all the info by the way.
I have a friend from work staying in Icmeler at the same time as us so will try to pay them a visit. :D
Louis..........
You're more than welcome Louis. Have a brill time and hope your friend enjoys Icmeler too.

Chris :glynis
I`m very suprised no one can find a map of the local area where the Club Atrium is.

Hayleyd did e-mail me a map but it just gave the hotel names thats around the Atrium, I`M looking for bars/clubs/shops/resturants ect ... on a map

regards

Daz
sun69uk,

It's not a case of not being able to find one, I've not actually seen one that exists with that much detail. I have a very detailed town map, but it doesn't go as far as giving bars/clubs/shops/resturants etc. That would be a very expensive exercise and hard to keep on top of. Also, for copyright reasons, you can't just reproduce one (ie scan it) and post in on here or any other website without permission from the copyright owner. They'd normally demand a fee for the privellage (and rightly so).

Darren
Thanks all for the replies. Good help

Glen :lol:
Hi
Does anyone know where on the map I would find Grand Faros Hotel?
Can anyone see where my Hotel is on the map...Club Candan? Maybe I'm looking too hard!! :)
Kaan apts anyone know their location?

wgipk.
Hi, been told the new apartments i have booked (Club Aida) are around 172, is this a good area, is there plenty near by.
still looking for long beach appartments... if anybody can help?
Hi,

Long Beach Apartments are roughly on the opposite side of the road to Saffron Apartments (number 55 on map of Marmaris). About a 10 minute walk to the beach. Lots of restaurants in near vicinity.

Hope this helps.

Chris :lol:
Hi Audslou,

If my memory serves me well, Club Candan is very near Rosy apart, number 10 on map. I went there last year for a Turkish Bath, however, went by taxi so am a little unsure. It's in that vicinity anyway.

Chris
michelle

i spoke to you last year hun, when you was going to turkey.

i stayed in the long beach apartments, its very central about 4 minutes walk to the main road.

have you booked already, because we had some very bad experiences last year
Can anyone tell me where on the map Antique Palace is?

I have booked up for June/July :)
Somewhere between 52 and 103 I think.

Wilson ;)
Can anyone get this map to work or is it just me? :duh
No I cant get it to open either!!! :cry
if anybody would like me to e-mail them the original map i have please pm me your address x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.