Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
If alizda PM's you first then you will be able to reply. New members cannot instigate a PM. This is to help prevent new members spamming.

luci :wave
many thanks luci alizda can you please pm me so i can get this map
www dot firestation dot org dot uk/marmarismap dot jpg

Wont let me post links so put in dots!!

Someone who has required posts please post the link or try to post IMG link please?
Hi it says on map that Samoy Hotel is 179 Someone told me it's by the Market way past Migos.I am now confused.I am staying there in August 2008.My neice is looking to book in an hotel near us as ours is full.She doesn't want to be to far.So am wandering which location i'm near.
Thankyou for reading this Alan
boroboy1950

While I do not know the Hotel you refer to, I can see from the map it is no where near Marmaris market. There is a very much smaller market further along the road from Migros and possibly this is where the confusion sets in. There are several hotels near to where you have booked, Blue Bays, Elegance, Ideal, Seray and Sidero to name but a few. I personally only have knowledge of the Sidero as friends go there every year.

Wilson ;)
Bumped

As someone asked what hotels are next to Club Turquoise
Hi, can alizda please pm me too as I cannot see the map?

Cheers Dave.
Gunny,
Thanks for that.I as the above post can not see the map.
Info on Hotels was very helpful.

Stevie C
Okay this should help.
Unfortunately Club Turquoise is inexplicably not on it(maybe the map is older),BUT its pretty much across the road from Rayon apartments which is number 63 on the map i have posted

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p134/theGunny1/mapofmarmaris-1.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p134/theGunny1/mapofmarmaris.jpg click the link for big size
Thanks, thats a big help.
I cant see the T+ G on the map, anyone know what number they are close to?
Gunny,
Thanks that was great help.

Stevie
hi fitzy - when you going to T&G - we are staying there this year!!

do you know Marmaris??

On the main road between Gima & Migros is a hotel called Anemone (big red letter on roof!!) - the T&G is up a road near enough opposite there!
Hi does anyone know where isilay apartments are situated on original map says no 49 but not on other map also has anyone stayed there we have got a quote for 11 noights from 13 oct for 2 adults,3 kids and 1 enfant sc inc flights transfers etc for 1300 is that good

ali
no 49 is situated right next to 51 on the map

quite a good spot there - we tend to have a walk up there a couple of times during our hols

price sounds pretty good to me - we pay £1,400 for 2 adults 1 child - but that is first two weeks in august!!
Can anyone tell me where Portobello Apartments are on that map? Thanks
To the right of number 51 at the roundabout pretty much on the map on this page...I see the original is back up at the start of this thread.KOOL
Never been to Marmaris - can anybody tell me where the Holiday Club Maxwell apartments are please? Where's good to go to in Marmaris - bars, restaurants, etc? Trying Marmaris for a change - normally go to Gumbet, love it so much that we've got a house there but thought it was about time we saw a little bit more of the country. There's 10 of us, ranging in ages from 7 to 62, going on 8 June so hope we enjoy it. If I can get a bit of an idea where the apartments, can maybe use this map while we're over there to get round a bit. Thanks for any help.

JAKKI
Anyone know where Club Orient is on this execellent map. By the way anyone know what the weather is like in Marmaris at the mo.

Ta :rofl
Club Orient is between Nos 68 and 70, in the map above. I stayed there last year it was great, going back again this year on 19th June. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.