Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
cant help you yet :lol: but we go in 37 days WOOO HOOOO so will check it out and let you know unless someone helps in the meantime

Karen
Hello
I'm off to marlita beach on the 19th of july - along with my hubby and three kids (16, 14 &12) plus my mum, sis and her son whos 10 oh and also my eldest daughter friend (16) - not been there before but reviews are brill - if we are there the same time let me know!
over 100 days for me to return to the marlitta,,,really can't wait

counting down as we go
Hi Debbie -

19 of July is when we are going too! We fly from Glasgow at 7.00 am. That's quite a group of you going - should be a fab time by reading all the other reviews posted on the various sites.

Hi Karen -

I'd really appreciate any feedback on your stay and I'm sure Debbie would too no doubt! Look forward to hearing all the good points.
Will be more than happy to ~ I know how much it helps knowing things in advance :lol:
30 days to go! :D
Does anyone know how I can book with The Marlita Beach direct please?

I've done a search to see if they have a website but all that comes up are tour operators :?
Does anyone know how I can book with The Marlita Beach direct please?

I've done a search to see if they have a website but all that comes up are tour operators

Only available through Airtours.
Thanks for that :)

Do you know if they do 10 day holidays ?
Hi Alex

Yes, they do 10 and 11 day holidays ~ my son and I are heading off for 11 days to there next month ~ we got the best prices via going places shop :)
Is anyone who has been here able to recommend a good apartment/location to be in the complex?

We are staying in a 1 bedroomed apartment and would love to have a sea view, dont want to be over the entertainment particularly, but just in a "nice" place ~ anyone able to help ?

Also if anyone has an email address it would be greatly appreciated, the one I tried via the groups website didn't generate any response.

many thanks :)
Karen

oooohhhhh 29 days to go :)
Does anyone know if the Airtours take bookings from the end of April ?
they taking bookins from today. saw it on the net
i got a price for two adults and three children for oct 07 it was 2500 is this dear it just seamed a lot although maybe it is the going rate for this accomodation. Does any one have comparison
thanks
We are off to Marlita Beach in 7 weeks and 2 days-sooooo excited.
Going with my partner, my 16 year old daughter and her best friend.
Booked 2 studio apartments and are going self catering. Can't wait to try all those lovely restaurants!
Just wondered if you think there will be enough at the Marlita and the area for the girls. If anyone has been there with family of a similiar age maybe they can give some advice.
Hi Lesley :D
We actually stayed at the Marlita 4 years ago. My children were 7 and 9
when we went. :D
During the day they have activities based around the pool area..... you dont have to join in If you dont want..... theres also a section "under cover" with Pool tables and arcade games.
........ the Marlita Is located near plenty of Bars, Restaurants, Supermarkets etc. You are also beside a little bay....... and Watersports are available aswell :wink:
Protaras Itself has a couple of Mini Golf places, and also a Bowling alley which also have Pool tables.

....... If you want to know anything specific, just PM me and I will try to
help you. Enjoy your Holiday......... you have chosen well......... staying at the Marlita made this one of the best Holidays we have ever had! We are going back to Protaras this year (In 10 weeks) but not staying at the Marlita....... we shall return to use the facilities though, Its so good :wink:

:wave :sun
We last visited the Malita in 2004 when our sons were 13 and 11
(have been there every summer from when our youngest was 4!)
As my eldest is tall for his age he tends to hang out with the older children
We have always had a fantastic time there and the boys like the place so much they see it as a home from home
As Cookie said theres lots of things going on in and around the pool for all ages and the water sports are great
We have found in the past a couple of reps have taken a group of teenagers to the local McDonalds and mini golf .
I believe that this year they are going to have a club for teenagers too :D
Thanks for that Cookie and Jackie. It's good to hear from someone who's already been there! The girls are at the age where I don't feel I can let them loose on their own in Aiya Napa yet !! (Although they would disagree) So thats why we picked Pernera. I believe they do have a club this year for the teenagers .
Did you go on any Excursions when you were there? Any recomendations
are welcome!!
Lesley, make sure you go on the mini cruise......... Its around 3 hours long, and you go to Cape Greko and Famagusta....... :D .......... will definately recommend this
....... Troodos mountains are well worth a visit aswell. Theres a lovely place called Triminiki, where they have a Waterfall........ well worth stopping. :wink:

........ we also did the 3 day mini cruise to Egypt......... FANTASTIC! :P

We always hire a car for 3 days when we go.........we like to do some sight seeing, especially on a weekend when the beaches tend to be a lot busier with the locals
the mini cruise......... Its around 3 hours long, and you go to Cape Greko and Famagusta
what sort of age group is this trip suitable for?

oooh 15 days to go until we will be at the Marlita :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.