Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Thanks for that ~ we went on a similar cruise when we went to Zakynthos, but little one wouldnt even entertain jumping into the sea and so it was quite a long trip for him ~ and im not the most confident swimmer in deep water either lol

where did you get the cruise from? best place to book?

We are also going to be hiring a car, do you book before you go or when you get there? if there, where? lol

Thanks! getting more excited by the day (if thats possible lol :D)
just to add, was checking out the Airtours webpage for the accommodation and they state that

[code]Escape Clubs From 1st July - 31st August for children aged 11-16 years old.[/code] thought that might help!
Thanks for that Cookie had been thinking about some sort of boat trip anyway and will be hiring a car also. Thanks for your help.
Also thanks to Karen, let me know how you get on at the Marlita, will be interesting to hear your opinion, have a great holiday!
hi there going to marlita on the first 2 weeks of july with my wife and 2 kids aged 14 and 9 stayed there 3 years ago great place for kids. might be better for teenagers in the resort centre at night as the entertainment in the hotel is more for young kids. hope you find this helpful if you need anymore help please ask.hope to see you there regards tam. :lol:
hi there anybody been to marlita this year not been there for 3 years would like to no wot it is like as were going on the first 2 weeks in july cant wait hope to see some of you there cheers tam. :fly
Click Here for our reviews of the Marlita Beach

Latest review is from someone who was there in April this year.
Thanks Tammacd! this is our first time to Cyprus so really looking forward to it. we flying from Glasgow on the 28th June for 2 weeks.
Maybe see you buy the pool!
hi there we go out on the same day as you at 7am so hope to see you there if there is anything your not sure of just send me a note and i will see if i can help you. by the way this is my 3rd time at marlita it is great.see you there cheers tam. 8)
:lol: ........ you will love the Marlita........ Its fantastic.

Even though we are not stopping there this year, we will still be going back to use their facilites during the day........ they have everything that you could need ........ :wink:
Hi Tammy, we go in oooooh 13 days :) so will definitely comeback and update ~ this will be our first visit to Cyprus, and really looking forward to staying at the Marlita :) (any hints tips, good rooms etc would be more than welcome :))
We took a stroll along the coastal path last week the Marlita looked just as nice as ever, plenty of room in the garden areas and sunloungers there,

The buildings to the side not sure if its 2 storey apartments or villas the very last one looked like it was having some work done to it, I have wondered if these belong to the marlita as they seem to be in the grounds . However the work will not affect anyone on holiday there,
The buildings to the side not sure if its 2 storey apartments or villas the very last one looked like it was having some work done to it, I have wondered if these belong to the marlita as they seem to be in the grounds . However the work will not affect anyone on holiday there,

:shock: :roll:

Im next to a building site at the office at the moment lol I hope I dont have it on my holiday ~ I understand that one of the blocks is a 2 storey, so ,mmmmmm, maybe one to avoid lol am glad it looks good.... *I* am SO excited lol :D
Hi everyone

Ive tried to email the marlita via email addy that is on the review section here, which goes via Tsokkos ~ a couple of weeks ago with regards to something, but it didnt generate ANY response from them at all ~

now I want to pop a request through for " room" lol (cheeky I know) and wondered if anyone knew of a direct email addy for them?

Many thanks! oooo nearly 11 days to go! :D

Karen x
Have you tried this email: info@tsokkos.com

Also their phone and fax number are as follows:

PHONE: 23 - 831420

FAX: 23 - 831423

HTH

Kath HT Admin
Ah, thanks, I did check out the link for the marlita, but the email still comes back to the info via tsokkos, however, not being one to give up, I now have the email

you may wish to add this direct email to the hotel review page but Tsokkos have advised that it is marlita@tsokkos.com

Now, all I need to do, is try and think what to write lol, having NEVER made a request for a room, I dont even know where to start lol

Thanks everyone!
Hi Karen. :D

Just a thought, but couldnt you wait until you get there and book In, and then ask If there were other rooms available with a better view? :roll:

Im sure they would be happy to move you to another room If they could.

:wink: :wave
I guess thats an option, but I dont want to be in those ones you talked about by the bar lol
:roll: ......... I was just wondering If anybody has been this year, yet, to

the Marlita, and If he Is still there? When we went two years ago to the

Marlita there was a gentleman doing massages on the lawned area,

towards the back...... near to the Watersports area.

It was "under cover" where he was working, but you could see him giving

massages. :) ........ maybe Its too ealry In the season yet.

Was he there last year? ....... might give It a go this year If hes there.......

I was tempted last time..... :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.