Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Can anyone tell me which aircraft operated the MON 3974 from Manchster to Heraklion today please and will this be the same throughout May.Thanks in advance for help!
cilan537,

MAN-HER-MAN (MON3974/5) are operated by an Airbus A300B4-605R and are scheduled to operate the flight from 04/05/10 until 26/10/10, as per our previous post.

Darren
Can anyone help me. I have my package holiday booked through First Choice Holidays but flying with Monarch Airlines. I contacted First Choice yesterday to give API but they said they do not require it and Monarch may not either but to contact them to ask. Does anyone know if Monarch do need it prior to check in? I've tried calling but left on hold for ever.
Leaving Manchester 0740 Monday 31st May to Palma ZB532 /ZB533 return 8th June. Which aircraft Dazbo please
Jeffro,

MAN-PMI-MAN (ZB532/3) are operated by an Airbus A321-200.

Darren
Evening all,

We're travelling to Sharm El Sheikh with Monarch in June, details as follows:

26/06/10 LGW-SSH, MON 5114 @ 1625
04/07/10 SSH-LGW, MON 5115 @ 0040

Could you please tell us what type of aircraft this is likely to be (I'm assuming probably an A300-600) and if possible, where the preceding flight at Gatwick is coming in from, so we can keep an eye on potential delays.

Regards,

TMW9725
TMW9725,

LGW-SSH-LGW (MON5114/5) are operated by an Airbus A300B4-605R.The preceding flight is normally ZB214/5 to/from Faro, Portugal.

Darren
Traveling with Monarch from Manchester to Palma Majorca 31st May 0740 Flight number ZB 532 . Which aircraft please?
Thanks
Jeffro,

MAN-PMI-MAN (ZB532/3) are operated by an Airbus A321-200.

Darren
Is it too early to ask if anyone knows what the vegetarian meal is on the short haul (manchester to skiathos) monarch flights? We not flying until August.
Thanks in advance.
Hello Donnanne,

:welcome aboard

I do not know the current vegetarian meal but will PM you once I have this information
Thank you, for the welcome and for your help.
Donnanne x
Hello Darren,

Do you or someone else know which aircraft is scheduled to operate MON1786 from LGW to Preveza on Sunday 30 May?

Thank you!
fpa,

LGW-PVK-LGW (MON1786/7) are scheduled to be operated by an Airbus A300B4-605R. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link bwlow).

Darren
Thanks so much! can I be naughty and ask you also about TOM 4770?
Just wondered if anyone knows when Monarch flights to Larnaca for June NEXT year will be out? I'm hoping they will have a very similar timetable for their Wednesday flights!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.