Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Can you please help me out, i have tried but failed

Type of aircraft with monarch

Wed 28 July 2010 ZB 640 Man - Larnaca
Sun 15 Aug 2010 ZB 649 Larnaca - man

I've tried the database but guess i'm having a slow monday

Many thanks
nato8835,

Your flights will be operated as follows:
ZB640 - Airbus A321-200
ZB649 - Airbus A320-200

More information as ever on our what aircraft? guide (link in my signature)

Gower
I didn't realise we could find out this earlier what planes we should be travelling on - where do people usually find this info from?

We're flying from Manchester to Skiathos MON7124 (6th Aug) and then back again MON7125 (20th Aug) It would be great if anyone could tell me the type of plane, my little boy is very nervous as it'll be his first time flying so it might help to show him a photo.

Also, does anyone know if Monarch sell teddy bears on the plane? my mum brought him a thomas cook one a while back and he wants to get another one this year from our plane.

Thanks a lot
Donnanne
Donnanne,

MAN-JSI-MAN (MON7124/5) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below), including aircraft photos.

Darren
am on MON5114 to sharm el sheik 22/5 what sort of plane is it can i book in on line booked through red sea holidays ???? :que
iloveholidays1703,

LGW-SSH-LGW (MON5114/5) are operated by an Airbus A300B4-605R. Do you mean check-in online? If so, online check-in isn't available for your flight. It's only for scheduled flights, not charter.

Darren
Going to luxor on the 24/5 from manchester and want to know if this airline has overhead tvs as its a long enough flight. The last time i was there was with another Operator and the tvs were broken and the flight wass awful.
richardgills,

Welcome onboard :tup
Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information to ensure we get the correct details for you. Are you on the MON5056/7? If so, it is indeed operated by an Airbus A300B4-605R. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). This aircraft type has screens located over the isles.

Darren
Richard Gills,

I can tell you that the MON5056 on 24/5 is in fact due to be operated on an A332. If you would like to view some pictures of the cabin of this aircraft then there are links posted previously in this forum here for you to look at.

In case you are interested to know, if you purchase extra legroom seating on this flight then there is the possibility you will be sat in the premium cabin which is situated at the front of the aircraft and has wider seating with, of course, additional legroom. Here there are also seat back TV's. However, I must point out, that this is not guaranteed as there are seats elsewhere on this aircraft that also offer additional legroom where you may end up being seated.
partyboy_uk wrote:
I can tell you that the MON5056 on 24/5 is in fact due to be operated on an A332

I wish they'd stop changing things after I print out the schedule :duh Thanks for the update :wave:

Darren
hello can anyone tell me what aircraft operated the mon3506/7 yesterday from manchester. Also how can you book extra leg room seats with monarch? Thank you.
debs0898,

MON3506/7 was operated by G-OZBH (A321-231) yesterday and as per your previous post. Extra legroom details are on Monarchs website.

Darren
thanks darren. Im confused as ive been to the seat plans but have been given 2 aircraft types by you and partyboy. Which one is correct? Also i have a 7 digit booking ref no monarch website says its 6 so it comes up booking not found. Im worried now its not even booked. Any idea?
debs0898,

Your question was what aircraft operated yesterdays MON3506. The information I gave was for that particular flight, operated on 15th May 2010. Aircraft operating flights can change through the year depending on demand for that flight at different times of year, for example school holidays and peak season. That's why we request you provide all your flight details when asking questions to ensure we know the exact flight you are on. Did you book through Monarch? If not, the booking reference you have may be an agent number rather than Monarch and that's why it's not accepted.

Darren
oh i see darren. I just presumed it was the same for the whole season. I am booked on that flight then on 19th june coming back on the 26th. What aircraft will it be? I booked the flight on the monarch website and the invoice i got is from monarch but address on it is in stockport!
debs0898,

Your flight is as per Partyboy's reply. It might be worth giving Monarch a call in that case if you're having problems accessing their website.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.