Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Monsoon in Goa
86 Posts
I have just downloaded a picture of some children playing in a very large puddle during the monsoon.

Lin
I noticed a few more people here in the monsoon, and I was wondering, how was it for you? Would you do it again? Best and Worst experiences?
I love the monsoon as it's peaceful although you do get very wet and it can be a bit too damp at times, but I love not having the hassle from beggars, sellers etc that only come during season time...
We also had our first visit during the Monsoon this year. We really loved it, as Rob says....no hassle, no sellers etc. We did miss the beach shacks though.

It felt a lot more of an Indian experience (hard to explain).
We did notice there were a lot more tourists than we anticipated, I think Goa is definately getting more popular as a Monsoon destination.

Only problem is that I used to sort of 'switch off' wishing I was in Goa during our summer, but now its going to be a year round thing :D
We are definately going back again next year.
Michelle
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.