Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Hi Diana,hotels are not included in the new laws (Read it in the "Advertiser" yesterday) Basically Spain has ducked as usual!!!!!

Some restaurant/bars that are small can choose between being smoking or totally no smoking but cannot,as the bigger ones can,have an area for one or the other.We still dont know for sure whether children are allowed in smoking restaurants.

Ones with over 100m2 of public space can have an enclosed smoking area with its own smoke conditioning unit.

The "Advertiser" asked the Local Police,Town Hall and Guardia what the rules were and they (Of last week) did not know but said "They will respond to complaints"

The Beachcomber is going non smoking inside from 1st January but will allow smoking on the terrace which is with foresight why we built it like that 18 months ago.

John.
Thanks for the reply john, that is very disapointing, ah well, we were thinking of going to mojacar next as we have been to roquetas twice this year, we cant seenm to find a tour operator to do a package to a mojacar hotel, well except tarleton, also there seems to have been a few horror stories on this website about break ins in the hotel rooms in mojacar, do you have any views on that john????
Hi,I think first Choice is the biggest tour operator in the area.
there were break-ins at the Puerto Marina in 2004 but Ive heard of nothing this year (2005),John.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.