Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
yes there are body piercing places in turkey, although i havent used them myself,my daughter has and had no problems, they are very hygenic as far as needles etc go a lot to do with religion i believe and therefore you should be fine
i was in turkey 2yrs ago with my boyfriend, we were stopping in marmaris. on my last day there i decided i would go and get a tattoo done, the place i went to was on the sea front down from salt and pepa bar (that is if you've been there before), and the person who did my tattoo was an english guy and it was very hygenic you saw him take new needles out of the packet and everything and he used alcohol to clean my tummy before, and he also gave me loads of after care information about my new tattoo too. Ive had it done for 2yrs now and ive not had any problem was so ever. xx :P
Im sure there like anywhere, just be carefull and maybe ask to see around there premises maybe first
Although I'd never go near a tattooist in Turkey OR England, a man staying at our apartments (Tuncay) in Icmeler had the names of each of his four grandchildren done last week, two huge tattoos of his grandsons names on his legs, and they looked great - he said it was fine and MUCH cheaper than it would have cost at home.
When getting a tattoo though, remember they take about 7 - 10 days to heal during which time you shouldn't go swimming or sunbathe, so get it done at the end of your holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.