Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
both me & my husband,had tattoos done in thailand,although it was in pattaya,not bangkok.
hubby had an england badge,on one side of his chest ( 3 lions on it etc ) & i had a little one,on my ankle.both cost about £6.quite alot of work,involved in my husbands,so was more than happy,with the price.
i also had one done in america,no problems both times.i would definately have one done,in bangkok,you will be amazed at the price difference!
tracy
Cheers that sounds good! I am just reading now that most places are extremely good with hygiene also which is another obvious bonus. I Just paid £70 for one over here and its pretty tiny so im really looking forward to getting a few done in Thailand
:wink:
there was no problem,with hygiene,as i'm sure with everyone,this is more important than price.don't think you will be disappointed,
tracy
I've just had a very small chinese letter tatooed on my foot and I had it done in Samui, I tink the most important thing is to make sure they use a brand new needle.
New needles arent the only thing you have to watch out for

Stick to recommendations

Full time by Eak (Buddy Lodge downstairs, in Khao San Road) in Bangkok.

apparently

i am a tattooist and will be looking into getting something,but something to signify my trip there
I will have to get mine done on the last week of my holiday in Koh Samui! Otherwise I will be restricted on swimming & sunbathing etc... :?
Found a couple of decent established places there to choose from though so all is good!

:o
Ko Samui is where I had my tattoo done and no problems with it, there are lots of studios in Chaweng and Lamai.
I have heard since I went that many now have the bamboo needle which does not hurt as much, does anyone know about it?
Nice, the hotel I have booked is in Lamai :)
I Have googled and found 2 tattooists: ChillyJoes and MR.Khon Tattoos

Do these ring any bells?
Sorry no, they don't ring any bells as there are many tattooists, hope you enjoy your trip.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.