Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Glad to hear you're taking your duties seriously Chilly.

Maybe that's why you've got all the mozzies buzzing around they're waiting to see you dance :rofl :rofl
has hammered with rain all night...dry now... but too early to see if its going to be very sunny?? sky just looking grey at the mo but its very early!! 7.30am ...off back to bed now!! exhausted with all this dancing! :D
chilly
:cry back from my hols. Had a really bad storm but who cares it was still a fab time.I never let the rain spoil any of it.Hope everyone else has enjoyed their hols & everyone who is due to go have a fab time. :cheers
Does that mean it rained for the whole time you were there?

We fly next week and all these negative reports are a bit off putting. Especially as we are taking a couple of first timers with us.
but who cares it was still a fab time.I never let the rain spoil any of it.

Good for you Franny that's the spirit :cheers

Am sure we'll soon be getting more positive posts yorkshire pudding don't let anyone put you off your holiday :tup
:wave: Hi yorkshirepudding,No it didnt rain all the time just about 4 days on & off,we also had a first timer with us & it certainly hasn't put her off,she is already talking about next year.Iam sure your first timers will enjoy it whatever the weather.The rain has got to stop soon though.Hope you enjoy your hols: Safe journey. :tup
Does that mean it rained for the whole time you were there?

We fly next week and all these negative reports are a bit off putting. Especially as we are taking a couple of first timers with us.

Yorkshire pudding, the weather is still hot and sunny a lot (majority) of the time and as Franny1954 says its not a prob,,and will definitely stop very soon i am sure....

by the way, could you please change your user name ... everytime i see 'yorkshire pudding' its just such a wind up!! :rofl they just arent the same out here and i miss them!!

chilly ;)
Ha ha. Maybe i'll change it to 'full english breakfast' then.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease about the weather, just need some beach shacks open now.
yorkshirepudding wrote:
Ha ha. Maybe i'll change it to 'full english breakfast' then.

:rofl :cheers
Yorkshirepudding: The weather has got to change shortly it is very unusual for this time of year.
Theres plenty of people walking round with really good suntans!
Nobody moaning about the weather now! Back to normal lovely sunny days. :sun2
Good. We are coming out there on Monday. Possible chance of snow on high ground in Peak District this weekend. So said the BBC North West.
What the humidity like this year?

We found it a lot more humid last year than the previous few years
hi
seems quite humid somedays,am in mumbai at the moment and it certainly was today
Hows the weather at the moment, we go on Monday and the forecast states rain :cry

Thanks in advance

Kazee
No rain forecast here,the weather at the moment is very hot !!! and the humidity is rising by the day..

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.