Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Blimey :yikes I do hope people on holiday at the moment are managing to see some sunshine. We arrive on 23rd, I think we had a little bit of rain last year but can remember a tremendous thunderstorm the year before.
seriously !! this isnt rain this is monsoon!!!!!! its hammered down all day and night...unbelievable ... never known this in November!! :yikes just got toally drenched just dashing to the car from the front door!!!!!!!!! then wading through ankle high puddles to get in restaurant!! mad!! :really
chilly
:bow please can we have some sunshine for when we get there on 21st.o/h has just banned me from looking at the weather report
i'll pop outside and do a little sun dance :rofl
I'm sure it will be sunny by the time you get here ;)
chilly
Batten down the hatches Chilly :)

Looks like we have got similar to come on Friday............but we are in the UK :rofl

Fizz
Its 7am Wed morning here,been very heavy rain here most of the night.The wind started to pickup about 1 am and still blowing
a Very strong 55 mph i would guess.The good thing is the power has been on all night,so at least thats a good thing.
Did not even bother going out last night as the rain was far to heavy.Just had a look round our small village and amazingly could see no damage.although its stoped raining again,and the wind is so strong its drying everything up straight away.Will keep you updated.
morning Split... my back garden looks like a bomb site!!! palm leaves down everywhere!! we went to Rising waves got soaked!!!!!!!! :(
chilly
Morning Chilly,We were going there last night and decided not to when it really started to rain hard,you should have called round :tup for coffee :rofl
Our electricity on and off all night,pool overflowed and we also have a garden that will need lots of work by the staff this morning.
Raining again. :(
luckily we have inverters so power wasnt that important, but our pool has overflowed too and lots of tree bits fallen everywhere and very big puddles!! sun came out just now and i thought it was over but has started again :duh still everywhere will be nice and green!!
chilly
Look Guys - I'm not going to beat around the bush. Will you get this sorted out by the time we arrive on Saturday? OK? :rofl
Right Roma,been told its moved up to Marharashtra for a couple of days,but you know the weather man lies,so no promisies :tup
:cheers sorry to all you over there for the problems with the overflowing pools and elecricity etc,but do you think you could all meet up with chilli and join her in the sun dance please.i can just imagine you all down on the beach doing a jig, :rofl :rofl :rofl
Before or after the meet -
Wish I could take a picture after the meet when they do it. :wave:
The above link is blocked due to the site/video being able to be removed/altered.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.