Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Dont worry Shirley the honeybee will cool you down :rofl :cheers
Shirley H, check out the thread on the sea...NO its not particularly safe, be cautious
chilly

Shirley H, check out the thread on the sea...NO its not particularly safe, be cautious
chilly
OMG Chilly...I still get the shivers when I think back to THAT day with Mike and Sylvester.....and those stupid Russians!!! :yikes

....and then I can still see you following them up the beach afterwards giving them what for!!! :rofl
me too Betty Boop.. :rofl .. but it was a nightmare at the time!!
chilly ;)
check out the thread on the sea...

Can anyone provide me with the link please as I can't seem to find the thread. Thank you.
Shirley ive bumped up a few threads about the sea. Hope they will help you out a bit.
Whats the weather doing at the moment? I know i dont go for another few weeks, but hope someone can tell me what the current weather is like at the moment. BBC weather say that it due to drizzle next week. Just getting a bit nervous just hoping for some sun. :sun2
poohead46 the weather is gorgeous and boiling hot... def no drizzle :rofl ...relax!!
chilly
hi
do you need a light cardi or similar for the evenings,
Debs I always say better looking at it as looking for it If I were you I would take one with me ....colleen
hi colleen
thanks for such aspeedy reply,and great answer,seems astrange question to be asking, when sitting here in london at the end of one of the worse snow falls i have seen,cant believe that by the end of next week will probably be moaning about the heat
Debs its never too warm you will be sat there on the beach with out your cardi :rofl with a wee beer in one hand and the sun cream in the other wish I was you when is it you go ...colleen
hiya
we will be there next friday 13th, glad it`s not this week as it seems the flights are disrupted (and everything else because of the weather) nice talking to you,are you not going this year ?
Debs here is the weather at the moment in goa pitty your not there now I could do with some of that nice sun shine now
http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/43192.html?bannertypeclick=bigwx we go again on the 14th of march and then again in november going to go and see the Taj Mahal again this time
thanks for that,wow taj mahal sounds fab.
The forecast is looking hot Hot HOT..... 36c by Thursday that's nearly 97farenheit
:sun2
:hot
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.