Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hi
i often am in goa april,the answer is it is hot hot hot and humid,also from a touristy point of view some shops are already closed and the night markets finish,when i was there this year 08,the police where knocking down the beach shacks as well,however all this aside i would rather be there than in britain
Thanks Chilly, i cant wait to get in my bikini and leave this horrible weather behind :) :cheers
Thursday and the weather is still very,very hot or it could be me sweating because the rupee exchange rate has gone down to 72 :yikes

Mike
The BBC predict rain in Goa on Monday and Tuesday.
I don't believe it !
The BBC predict rain in Goa on Monday and Tuesday.
I don't believe it !

It woudn't dare, we get there monday :duh :duh
sorry to upset you rokerender,but it says possible (rain)all next week! unthinkable! :que
sorry to upset you rokerender,but it says possible (rain)all next week! unthinkable! :que

Well thats it les127 I'm stopping home :rofl :rofl :rofl
hi, you better not stop at home, i want some photos sending back and an up date of the santiago hotel, ta
expletive deletive

I have so so so been looking forward to escaping the rain.
smudger can you please use up all the rain before we arrive on friday :rofl :rofl :rofl
will try but cannot promise.ew are brits and r used to it
smudge
:yikes OMG I can see it all now, spend a week in Goa, return home, everyone at work saying "what was the weather like"? and the look on their faces if I tell them "It rained all week".....they'll all be falling about laughing....just like this :rofl :rofl

:sun and :sun2 is all I want to see when I get there....finger crossed now.
chilly wrote:
Hi Chrissy81 the weather here right now is gorgeous... hot, sunny and comfortable, not too chilly at night yet either, even on the bike... all in all hot hot hot :)
chilly

you any idea of next weeks forcast Chilly?
glad it's gorgeous with you ;)
Hi Judsmiles well right now (Sunday) its beautiful, hot hot hot
chilly :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.