Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
its with thomas cook it says 5 star do you get a wristband to show you are all inclusive?

its 1300 for a week for 2
As far as I know there is only Thomson who go to Reef Oasis Blue Bay. You may be looking at the other ones (there are 2 more reef oasis hotels). Take a look at this link

http://www.reefoasisresorts.com:8080/english/index.php

The only one I know about is the Blue Bay and no you didn't need a wristband.
Hi

yes I am now going with Thomson as Thomas cook sold out got much cheaper too. If you dont wear bands how do they know you are all inclusive?

I got a quote on phone but was £200 more expensive than on internet.
It's a hugh complex with gates and you only get it and out via security. It works very well.
Its a great hotel (wristbands are horrible its nice you don`t have to wear them)
thanks for that

can't wait its my birthday in december when im there too x

:wave:
hi have just booked to go to Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort in Jan 09' for hubby's 40th.
Can anyone please tell me if the AI is for 24 hours as unsure
what excersions are available in Jan
Me and my husband are going to the reef oasis blue bay in january 09 for our 11th wedding anniversary and his 40th, does anyone have any contact details for this hotel, tried the hotels web page but the screen was blank!
Many thanks in advance. :wave:
Take a look at this. It's fab, went last Dec and going again this Dec.

http://www.reefoasisresorts.com:8080/english/bluebay/
We visited last year when it had just opened and lift to beach was not working. Is it now operating?
Hi im torn between the above hotel and the Baron palms has anyone got any tips. Thanks
Hi all.

Due to jet out on Fri 27th Feb ! staying here www reefoasisresorts com:8080/english/bluebay/

(put dots in-between www & com)

CAN NOT WAIT !

Just wanted just info on where we're staying, any experiences you've had, or even stuff you've heard ? Anything me & the Mrs should look out for ?

Only been to Egypt once before, so not a massive expert. Stayed in the Sierra last year and was pleasently satisfied, although this time, we're paying slightly more for this accomodation.

Any replies are much appreciated,

Thanks in advance.
Hi couple of questions for you well travelled people. I have heard it is best to tip at the begining of your holliday if so how much do you give. What is the best way to take our holliday money ie sterling travellers cheques etc. What is the main currency used.

Thanks for your time
i dont think you need to tip at the begaining of your tour.wait untill they give you the service and if you satisfied you can tip them according to your appreciation,the most important thing to give it to the person by yourself, some people esp.company they said we will deliver it that is not right.a

and it is ok if you take travel check they accept it but i think visa is more better,some places dont accept the travel checks
and about the currency it is egyption pound and nowadays 1 english pound =7.80 egyption pound
:wave:
Hi many thanks for that info. Did you have a good time when you were there?
Hi docious26 .. browncat-egyptguide is not a holidaymaker, but I have merged your enquiry with this existing discussion about the Reef Oasis Blue, which should hopefully allow you to pick up some useful information from those have actually stayed at the hotel.

David :wave
Hi All,

We've booked to go to the ROBB in January and have booked a suite. Would like to know from peoples experience what they are like. I've a rough idea, but I've got some questions I could PM someone.

Thanks,

Andy
Hi everyone

Off to Reef Oasis Blue Bay Spa and Resort in 6 weeks (yippee!!!)- can anyone tell me roughly how deep the water is at the end of the jetty?

Thanks! :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.