General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
To be honest I think the whole subject is over hyped?

Ok so no its not rite people leaving there towels down over night but I also think its ok to get up and put towels out before going for breakfast :que Then coming back to the pool?

I am an early riser and am often sat by the pool reading long before many get up,If you want to spend half your holiday in bed then don't expect sunbeds?
Ok so no its not rite people leaving there towels down over night but I also think its ok to get up and put towels out before going for breakfast :que Then coming back to the pool?

..but its not the people that put their towels down and disappear for breakfast only to return about an hour later that are the problem, its the people that put their towels down and dont come back to the pool area till after lunch that this is aimed at. We had this problem on our holiday in June this year. Im an early riser too and I enjoy that hour or two first thing on a morning when noone is around - just me and my book :sun2 but I wouldnt dream of reserving beds with no intention of using them till way after lunch time. Its unfair especially as most hotels dont have enough beds and dont get me started on sun umbrellas ;)
i think most hotels now are getting the drift with regards to this issue, but i have no problem when i return to the hotel in the early hours of dumping any towels i see in the pool.
i believe in treating others as they treat me, and if someone is taking the :swear then i will do whatever is necessary to ensure they do not spoil my holiday.
When I come back to the hotel merry at 5am I will throw towels in the pool. It has to be done. Or we take great delight in moving towels or just removing one towel and watching the confusion when they saunter up at 3pm. :rofl
Had to mention this one - we were in Turkey in June and this Russian Model looking women had one towel on the adult beach, one on the jetty, one on the deluxe pool and one on one of the other pools and trotted about daily between them for some reason. (She may have put one on the beach as well)
Felt like chucking her in never mind the towels - lol.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.