Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
no still looking lol, pricing up egypt at the moment
Mo . No we,ve never had them to go to turkey either.. but had them this year for Egypt. :(

Karen . Egypt would be good for May :D
Mo . No we,ve never had them to go to turkey either.. but had them this year for Egypt. :(

Karen . Egypt would be good for May :D
yes got a fab price £1188 all inc compared with belcekiz 1380, but im worried about mozzies as ive read there are loads there and cant bare them, morroco a possibility too, need to put them in a hat pull 1 out grr
I never saw one mozzie when there at easter :? do you think we should start a new thread over in the egypt forum Karen ??
thats good karen how long is that for ?
ive started 1 go onto that now can you

mo 2 weeks over whitson 07
that sounds like a bit of a bargin !
1203 to morroco

1188 to egypt

1380 belcekiz

1401 sun city

all incs for 2 weeks for 3 of us all sound good prices
you are spoilt for choice , so you need to have a good think on which one it will be before they go up then you will be kicking yourself .
tell me about it lol, need to chat to hubby , going to see my friend tonight that stopped at sun city last year too
im sure what ever one you decide will be great , you will have to give me an update once you have had a chat with your freind. just been watching the holiday programs with turkey on , i really do need to get a life . :hyper
me too, ive spent all day getting prices and got nowhere everytime i think that will be fine the deps are high, did you get a low dep for sun city
i did , i paid £99 now and have to pay 290 th first week in september but thats good as it gives us time to get over this years , are the prices you have with eclipse ?
yes but the internet discount is £100 will ring them and plead ignorance i think, morroco top of the list at the mo, then i can get my olu deniz hotel booked for oct
what about the first choice shop , on there website it was 884 ,eclipse was 801 but the shop did it for 830 with lost cost deposit .
did you actually go in the shop to book it then
no i phoned the one in town , they said they would not match the eclipe price but said they would do it for 830 and i paid the deposit over the phone. just need to pop in to the shop in the week to sign some papers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.