General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
yes well wrapped [we usually use a beach towel then pack other stuff around it, we haven't lost a bottle YET

yasus
wizard
Hi Lexilex,
You can still buy alcohol in the "duty free" shops even though you are flying within the EU but it isn't duty free it is tax free , it will be a bit more expensive than duty free but less than the average high st price or in reality about the same price as the offers you find in many supermarkets today .
I'm not sure which airport you are flying from but one of the biggest airport retailers is http://www.worlddutyfree.com you can look on this site to find out the reason why you can still buy even though you are flying within the EU they display their store prices in green outside the EU and blue for travellers within the EU , and I think that the allowance for entering Greece is 10 litres of spirits if bought in another EU country .
Its another option if you don't want to use up your hold luggage allowance.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.