Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks Darren for your swift response.
Tabby
luv2travel wrote:
Thanks again Darren for your speedy response.

Just one final question, which seating version of ex FCA will it be?

Hasta lluego!

V2

V1 is only applicable to G-OOAN

V2= G-DBLA,G-PJLO,G-OOBK/BL/BM
Hello

Can you please advise the reg of TOM114 on Thursday - MAN to SFB.

Looking at previous weeks it looks like it will be G-OOAN - is this correct for this week as wekk? Thanks very much.
darbyrw,

It's a little early yet as aircraft are sometimes changed at short notice. The aircraft doesn't operate any particular flight beforehand, they swap and changed them weekly so we can't give you an exact registration as yet. It'll probably be G-OOBK, but it could change.

Darren
Hi we travelling from manchester to cancun on the 18th of october in premium tom144 will it be ex Thomson plane or Fc.
Thanks
mark betts,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-CUN-MAN (TOM144/5) are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Thanks. Will it have the premium star class seats or the thomson premium seats of 37 in.
Cheers
mark betts,

The aircraft remain unchanged from before the merger. The Star Class Premium cabin has 36" seat pitch. All the information is on our What Aircraft? guide where I also provided links to photos and seating plans.

Darren
Hi,
Thanks again for your previous helpful information.
Is it too early to know what type of aircraft will be operating Gatwick to Cancun 1st April 2010 flight TOM092/093? Cant get enough of my holiday planning :)
Tabby.
Tabby,

LGW-CUN-LGW (TOM092/3) are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER, probably from the former First Choice fleet.

Darren
hey all...contacted thomson today as our holiday tickets still havent arrived (we go next thurs) i contacted the call centre who stated they the head office dispatched them to the travel agent on the day we booked but they have never recieved anything.they said i have to call in two days to set up a collect at airport as the tickets wouldn't get to us in time now.if i pre-booked seats,will these be on the tickets?are thomson reliable for picking tickets up at the airport? (manchester) this hasnt happened to us before!

thanks,
antony
Antony,

It's nothing to worry about, everything will be sorted for when you get to the airport so you can just pick the paperwork up. Your seats will be allocated in the usual way and already be allocated before you get to the airport. Just go to the Thomson Airways customer services desk in Terminal 2, oposite the check-in desks (40-53) and your tickets will be waiting for you.

Darren
Hi can anyone tell me which aircraft will be operating 20th Nov 09 LGW-CAN TOM078 AND TOM079 ON 27TH NOV,also any info on IFE selection Thanks
nutmeg1,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-CUN-LGW (TOM078/9) are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER, probably from the former First Choice fleet. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide. The IFE listing for November / December won't be released until the end of October.

Darren
wow that was prompt thankyou :) No doubt i will have many more questions before i go!
Hi we travel to cancun tom144 on the 18th of october does anyone know what the ife will be.
Thanks
Mark
Mark- Just a tip, if you use the search button at the top of the screen before posting any questions it will save duplicate posts and more importantly get you your answer immediately.

Long Haul
On all ex-First Choice aircraft and ex Thomsonfly(G-OBYI)
Outbound
*Angels & Demons
*Terminator Salvations
*The Hangover
Fast & Furious(3??) Think this may be the third one, don't think it will be the original
The Soloist
Imagine That
The Secret OF Moonacre
The Proposal

Inbound
*State of Play
*X-Men Origins:Wolverine
*Looking For Eric
Star Trek XI
Is Anybody There?
Night At the Museum 2
Dr Dolittle: Million Dollar Mutts
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

Any with an Asterisk (*) are in the premium cabin only, or for £5.00 you are able to upgrade in the standard cabin, also you will gain video on demand -similar sky+/Virgin V+ Also depending on the aircraft(ex-First Choice/Thomsonfly) you will gain either a 90 CD collection to create your own jukebox, or additional games.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.