Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
DebbieCambs,

Your flight is scheduled for a Boeing 757-200. Row 33 is quite a distance behind the wing. A seating plan cab be found here

Gower
Thanks Gower for that, the link for the plan didnt work though
Hi could you please tell me which aircraft we will be on, the flight number is TOM822 flying from Birmingham to Sharm el Sheikh on the 13th May. Many thanks.
Thanks for the advice regarding the flight to Aruba. I'm such a sucker, and have upgraded my flight to premium (what she wants, she gets!). I just hope it's worth it. Thanks again....
Hi, Flying to Zakynthos on 7th May from Manchester 6.35am flight time.
Don't think schedule has started as yet as not taking off tomorrow. (23 April)
Which aircraft is this likely to be? Another 757 I presume?
thanks.
Stu.
crystell,

BHX-SSH-BHX (TOM844/5) is operated by a Boeing 757-200 (winglets) on 13/05/10, and a Boeing 767-304/ER (Winglets) on subsequent weeks. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Stu308,

Welcome onboard :tup
Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information as there are often multiple flights. MAN-ZTH-MAN (TOM2504/5) are operated by an Airbus A320-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Do thomson flights from Birmingham to Cancun go via Manchester like Bristol flights do ?
hello my first time on this forum and I would like to know what aircraft I will be on I am flying gatwick-Luxor on 16th june tom242 returning 30th june tom243 thankyou
kph100,

Please provide flight numbers when you can as there's often multiple flights. BHX-CUN-BHX (TOM568/9) operates non-stop.

Darren
mogwais,

LGW-LXR-LGW (TOM242/3) are operated by a Boeing 757-200 (winglets). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi

Please could you tell me what Aircraft TOM2500 on 14/5/10 to Naples will be.

Thanks

Dave
daves206,

MAN-NAP-MAN (TOM2500/1) are operated by an Airbus A321-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Evening all, please could you tell me which aircraft we'll be flying on please?

Manchester - Alicante, 12th June - TOM 2620
Alicante - Manchester, 22nd June - TOM 2235

I tried googling and ended up on the flightstats site - slightly worried as my flight numbers seem to be referring to a different destination?

Many thanks
Helen :tup
Re: Zakynthos 7th May
Thanks for that. That is the correct flight number too. When does that flight start?
As I say, it wasnt listed for Friday just gone.
cheers.
Stu.
helenbxx,

MAN-ALC (TOM2620) are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets)
ALC-MAN (TOM2235) are operated by a Boeing 757-200 (winglets).

You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Flight numbers / destinations differ between the winter (current) and summer (May-October) schedules.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.