Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi Dealo

Have looked on Thomson and found that you can book the Candan apartments on their own

I tried to get prices for you but they mustn't be on sale yet as they wouldn't quote on any of the apartments listed.

I think most of the tour operators let you book accomodation only now

have a look on their websites and also try travel republic, alpha beds, freedom direct, goldtrail and vision holidays. Maybe try in a few weeks time
:D Thompson prices are not out yet.

Try http://www.otbeach.com .medhotels also greatlatedeals and travelrepublic

I would not panick the prices are just getting realised

There is loads and loads off web site for accomadation :D
i have just got email back from melay hotel/atrium 2adults 2wks july 08 308 pound and 1adult in single room for 231

not sure weather to book it or not but they said i can get free return transfers as well

any opinions would be great

can i get it cheaper on one of the mentioned sites

thanks pam xx
anyone know where to get a good deal on flights from dublin ?thanks
Hi Joanne

The Leda Hotel is £50 per person per week for B&B - That works out at an amzing £7 per night. They will also arrange return transfers from Dalaman for you at very reasonable rates.

E-mail Jane directly at the hotel and she'll help you
otelleda@superonline.com

Book the Leda with confidence and enjoy!
diddles

you need to tell us when you want to fly

where to dalaman
My neighbour challenged me to beat the price she got from the TA for 4 travelling to Bitez in July 2008. It had to be specific dates in July because that is when hubbie has to have his holidays and she wanted to go to the Makumba.

The quote she got was £1900 - booking with Aegean flights (thanks to this site we got on the cheap deals as they first came out) and Lowcostbeds, the final price was less than £800 for 2 weeks - including transfers! Not a bad saving - will pay for a few Efes!!!! Wish I was on commission though! :D
the art of this diy holidays is to book early as possible and flights with agean are so cheap to book now its silly not to
Wish I was on commission too! Still cheap flights available with Aegean, Cardiff to Dalaman leaving 12th August 2008 is still only £112 return, all in.
hi dealo we have stayed at the club candan twice and you can book it seperately on the thomsons build your own holiday.I priced it for this august and it was 300 pounds for a one bedroomed apartment .sue
i dont do it for commision i do it to help people out with what is going cheap at the moment :lol:
i,m the manager of a pub,& after reading on here,about the cheap flights,to turkey,was talking to one of my customers,i ended up booking him,2 return flights to dalaman june 4th 08 & 2 weeks bed & breakfast.it worked out at £330 for 2.he was absolutely over the moon,with the price!!!
this is why i love this site,people are so willing,to share deals & help other people out.you just can't pass it up,for that price!!! :lol:
tracy
any one got any idea when the accom prices for 2008

will be out, i keep looking

pam xx
Where are you looking Pammie? Get in touch with hotels directly by e-mail if you can
otbeach, med hotels, greatlatedeals, alpha beds all the usual sites that just come up with the same hotels that i dont like the look of.

i got a reply from melay but grand cettia never got in touch

just getting impatient :? :oops:

pam xx
keep looking pammie they should be out soon if they have any sense :shock:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.