Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi

we too have booked a cheapy for next year, flights & accomodation Aug 08 for 2 weeks worked out for us at £165.00 per person how fantastic eh!!
Glad you have got a bargain, I still cant believe the price we paid for these flights, especially as we are a family of 4 and have never been able to go in the school hols before. Yet to book accommodation as I'm hoping to get a real good bargain, either in Fethiye or Olu Deniz.

I can recommend Ten Apartments in Calis, if anyone is looking for accommodation there. We always stay there but are looking for a change next year.
wow has anyone flown with these before.
ive flown with onur air before these are the airline aegean use and they are basic but fine. my holiday for aug 08 for 2 weeks is £98 each ,inc trans ,apt ,flights etc well that really is the best ive done , but it does help having free accommodation lol
for information on onur air please use this topic in the airline and airports thread

wizard
Hi does anyone know any good all inclusive hotels if i book cheap flights around late July08.. :lol:
there are quite a few but you need to give us more information mainly which town in turkey you are interested and what star rating you want
Hi was thinking of maybe Kusadasi or maybe Alanya or Hisaronu,or anywhere else you may think of :D
Yorkshire boy just wanted to say thanks have managed to book flights from Durham Tees Valley and three weeks at the Majestic in Olu Deniz for £440 for two of us May/June 2008
julie i dont know any all incs in kusadasi or alanya, but there are a few good ones in olu deniz which is near hisaronu

sun city , belcekiz beach and olu deniz resort are the most popular and all have excellent reports
That's a bargain Lashman. It's about time we stopped being ripped off for flights to Turkey
I don't know but the price's of these flights seem too good to be true.

wgipk.
Its based on the same way Easyjet do their pricing, the earlier you book the cheaper the flights. Once those cheap flights are gone the prices increase.
After reading the above thought I'd have a nose and OH MY GOD how cheap !!!!

Booked 2 flights to Dalaman for this September earlier this week and paid £149 each

Can get the same flights next year for £160 total !!!!!!!

Think I will be booking next years alot earlier !!
hi how much does it cost to stay at the leda hotel for a week for two alduts? does anyone know

xx
Hi joanne :D

would need to know dates, resort and departure airport to get prices
hi all

we got ours for 70 quid each from ema 6th-20th july 08

just waiting for accom prices for 08 to be released.

hopfully ours will be cheap

think we have all been quoted happy lol

pam xxx
Hi. does anyone have any idea what sort of price it would be for a self catering appartment for 4 in marmaris last week july 08 - 1st week aug 08, preferably family orientated, slide at pool etc. Stayed at the club candan this year and that would be perfect but don't know if you can book them separately. Thanks all.
Dealo

I would be happy to have a look around for you but would need departure airport and ages of children

Wendy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.