Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
A quick search of the many waterpark threads on this site would have revealed Aquapolis. :wink:

Baldur
yes Baldurs right, Aquopolis is the water park in golden sands. There is a mini bus that will pick you up and drop you off, (look for the signs in the street for pick ups and times). cant remember the prices from last year, but it wasnt dear at all. rides and slides inside are fantastic for kids of all ages ie my nephew aged 3 and grandad in his 60s. the water park is only a 10 minute walk away from the town centre, we got hte mini bus there but managed to find our own way back. after a few days there you get to know the palce a bit and can work out were you need to go. when are you going and where are you staying. we go again this year in august to the golden yavor, and hope to spend a couple of days at the water park. ope this helps a bit.
Cooperloian

If you click on Baldurs link for Aquapolis you will find this years prices.

Patka
thanks everyone

cooperloain we go on the 23rd august for 2weeks and im staying in the madara hotel

thanks elisha :lol:
hi elisha. just looked at a resort map for golden sands and your hotel looks quite close to the water park, maybe a 5-10 min walk along the main road. im not sure how put a link on of this map i had it from off this forum, but if you ask Baldur nicley i am sure he will oblige(sorry im just presuming you are male Baldur, please correct me if i am wrong) . i hope you can get this map and it helps.
Hi Elisha,

As cooperloian says, the Madara is shown in Sector 'B' of THIS MAP - roughly 500 metres from Aquapolis, judging by the scale of the map.

@ cooperloian - I was last time I checked. :wink:

Baldur
hi cooperloian thanks for the information on the map was good of you to find it it for me

thanks baldur for putting the link to the map up

elisha :lol:
Baldur, thanks for the confirmation
HI going to Bulgaria, Sunny Beach this week, cant wait....... my family really love waterparks, i see there is one opened In Golden Sands, could anyone tell me if this is far from Sunny Beach, and are the prices right, what does BGN mean, because if that is Leva ii does look cheap according to the site..........it says its 24 BGN for adult, thats works out at 7 GBP, is this right......so that means if it is its 24GBP for family of four.....i paid nearly 70GBP in salou which was 4 years ago.

Can anyone help me.
Hi Vicky,

Golden Sands is over 100 kilometres from Sunny Beach.

There are several waterparks in or near Sunny Beach:

Action Aquapark.

A small one in the Kuban hotel complex.

Aqua Paradise, between Nesebar & Ravda.

Baldur
Yes Vicky ,the prices are right. BGN is BulGariaN leva.
and 24 Leva is about the right price.

Patka
The Prices for Action Aquapark & Aqua Paradise are given on their respective websites, 28 BGN per Adult (over 1.3 metres in height) 16 BGN per adult or child (between .90 & 1.3 metres in height) children under .90 metres - free.

There are reduced fees for half-day visits.

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.