Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Re: waterpark
34 Posts
Please keep on topic.

This is a merged topic, therefore I am on topic with the orginal topic being about the dolphins!!!!.
  • Edited by Sliema2 2008-08-30 09:04:38
the problem is the two attractions are owned by the same company, are next door, have the same car park, and they sell joint tickets - support one and indirectly you support the other
Going to malta for the first time in october, the only place so far on my todo list is visit the marine park. looked at the link, looks like an advert for a uk group
looks like an advert for a uk group - sorry, you've lost me - what do you mean ?
The group who invented the list the park went on, in sleima2's link. They really are a waste of space.
The group who invented the list the park went on, in sleima2's link. They really are a waste of space.

You use the word "invented" surely you mean "compiled" ?, PETA UK seem pretty ethical to me, so what makes you qualified to pass comment about them ?.
Qualification and opinions aplenty, but this is not the place to discuss them, however if you feel they are ethical thats up to you, but you should look at the other side of the coin, try googling "peta kills"
I just did OMG if that is true then it's horrendous.
There are two ways of looking at this, the Dolfins may not have the freedom of the Med to swim in and may not like it in those small tanks, but at least they are not being trapt in some fisherman nets ether.
Dave
I wasn't going to say anything on this topic because it has, I feel, gone slightly off the original topic.

However after 'googling' PETA I have to say that they (supposedly) an animal welfare organisation can not be taken seriously with that massive 90% level of killing in the animals that they receive in to their care.

After having sat for a long time and read the various reports on them, I feel they should be the ones being charged with animal cruelty.

Sorry Mods/Admin :offtop
I'm inclined to agree with Graham on this, therefore I will not be making any more postings on this topic.
Agree that the subject should now be left.

Thanks all.

Sarah
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.