Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Nearly got me there!!! Then I checked the calender. Good one.
Been at work forever and not updated..sorry.

1st and 2nd April both nice, a few scattered clouds in the day and the evenings a little cool (cardigan time)

Very easy to get burnt at the moment isnt boiling hot but the sun is still VERY strong
Friday and saturday both really nice. Not a cloud in sky etc etc. Nice and warm. evenings pleasent too
Feels like summer is here sunday and monday really nice days with warm evenings...now all we need is people to come and enjoy it!
wednesday was an absolute cracker again. High 20s and a warm evening too
Sorry not had time to keep updated, but it has been glorious all week!! :cheers
good, hoping to change my holiday dates to 18th may, instead of september due to work.
Sorry ive been away this week, but by all accounts its been glorious. yesterday was a real gem. Hot, cloudless sky and barely any wind!
:cheers
Back again after yet more time off. Still its been fantastic weather, not too hot, just right.
Hi what is the weather like at moment in Gran canaria going on 23 rd may
thanks
Weather is glorious at the moment, cloud free skies and warm sunshine. temps in the mid to high 20s
hi...where has everyone gone....no postings since may....am off playa taurito on monday and was hoping for some weather info.....been on quite a few sights and they all differ....range from 21 degrees high to 28...from cloudy to clear , for the first few days of my hols.....when asked about weather on HTwhen I booked my hols was told late 20's to 30 degrees plus......Kath HT mod's site says 27 degrees and clear....so am going for that.....anybody got any inside info....dont know wether to take jackets as wasn't going to bother.....tweetie

ps...the weather here in wales this last week has been aclimatising me nicely
No need for jumpers, been the odd patchy cloudy day but, generally been clear blue skies and it is ROASTING today! :tongue :sun2
thanks neil....will keep to my original plan of taking just a light weight cardigan ....incase manchester is a bit cool sunday night....7.30am flight and will be parking cars ect from about 3.30am.
Hello,
Please can you advise what type of clothes we need to bring for 2nd week in September?
I'm hoping to live in flip flops, shorts, dresses and swimwear for the week!!!
Hello,
Please can you advise what type of clothes we need to bring for 2nd week in September?
I'm hoping to live in flip flops, shorts, dresses and swimwear for the week!!!

WHEN WE GO IN September i will be wearing things like that (well not the dress,...well not during the day :tongue )
in September very seldom have we ever had to wear anything heave...so its long shorts, trainers, and some type of light shirt at night :cheers :cheers
mind you, my wife does take a cardigan incase of a chill :que
going in sept myself, looking forward to sitting in the bar fronts at night without that chill factor
Weather reports look fab! Have been very quiet here recently................. was in process of cancelling hol as my dad was very ill. Unfortunately he passed away on Thursday. Never got round to cancelling (2 weeks AI for 5 of us!!!!) Will loose every penny so we've decided to go ahead . My Mum going too so you know what - it'll do us all the power of good.....

Anyway - see it's round about 30 at the moment - is it them same old............ add about 5 degrees or so on?

Looking forward to the break now.......................
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.