Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hiya
Can I have an update on the weather? Just looked at the forcast and it's saying the next week is dull and cloudy with possible showers! :que

We are arriving next Saturday, hopefully the forcast is wrong and it will be glorious sunshine!

Debs x
Has anyone visited in early October? Im just trying to find somewhere fairly hot in October to spend a 2 weeks holiday.
A fairly miserable week has been finished off by a rainy weekend! Sunshine should be back on Monday!

Chikab

Weather for October is normally good, warm days and cooler nights. If you use the WeatherUnderground link at the top of the page, you can search history of October temps for the last few years
Its nice the sunshine is back again!

yes that's because I'm back home after the drizzly rain Saturday & Sunday :( :(
Hi Thinking of going first week in jan does anyone no what the weather is like thanks :que
Hi Neil

What is the weather like in Gran Canaria at the moment.

Flying out to San Agustin on Monday.

Thanks in advance.
Hot and sunny at the moment and not a cloud in the sky!!! temps around 30

:D :cheers
Oooooo sounds nice!!!!! can't wait!

Thanks for the info :cheers
Would any kind folk care to indicate what the weather could be like at the end of September in Puerto Rico? We are coming 25th Sep - 2nd Oct and really would love to see the sun! I am not fussed about hugely high temps, mid 20's would do just fine so long as the sun shines. We were in Puerto Del Carmen in May of this year and last and had a week of cloud both times and I honestly think I'd cry if we got the same!!
I know the weather can't be guaranteed or predicted but any first hand info'd be very welcome.
Nics1979
no the weather can't be guaranteed but it is more than lots of other places...we have been there (in September) a good few times and I'm sorry...but its hot :rofl :rofl :rofl :sun2
Haha lol thanks! Hot is ok so long as it's not too cloudy! I will trade some of the heat for blue skies ;)
Going to Puerto rico in 19 days time (v excited) - any current first hand info about what the weather is doing? Even better any info on what the weather may do in 19 days time lol!!??
hi ive just booked to stop at eugenia victoria hotel in pdi end of october do you reakon the weather will still be good then ?
Off on 11th Dec to Maspalomas. How's the weather and more importantly what's the forecast ;) Have looked at various websites but would like to hear from the horses mouth by someone actually out there. Here's hoping for heat and sun :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.