Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
HI i am new to this site but think its great.
I hope i am doing this right. OK I have booked my holiday for cyprus next august and planned to get married there although i havent booked it yet. I am booked into the olympic lagoon and keep hearing of people having their reception at a restaurant called garden of eden i think that is what it is called and would very much appreciate to hear from any one who had this venue for their reception if so how do i go about booking it and how much will it cost. I would really appreciate any information on this no matter how small as i am strting to get a little nervous about it all
Merged with existing wedding topic.

luci :wave
Hi Maddan,

The Garden of Eden Restaurant International Ayia Napa +357 23724810

There's the phone number, couldn't find a website. sorry!

Lou
thankyou very much for the phone number much appreceiated :D
You're welcome hon
Hi B2B

I was playing the bagpipes at a Wedding yesterday in Protaras & I have to give credit where credit is due, from start to finish this Girll (am sure she would like that) was amazing, I talked to her in lenght with regard to how she & I felt about brides getting married over in Cyprus. We both have a lot of things in common but the main point was that your Special day is Paramount & we try to make it so. So many of the Big Company's use massive big markups but this Girl is real value for money.I do not recommend lightly but I feel this girl is worthy of a mention

So if you have not decided on a Wedding Planner on the East Coast (Ayia Napa / Protaras ) yet then I seriously urge you to contact this girl & discuss your plans to her, it is only a phone call away

Kerry Birth

Aisle of Love Wedding Services

Telephone: 00357 99075928

Email: info@aisleoflove.co.uk

regards

Kev
Hello cypruspiper i have just read your'e last message and have emailed b aisle of love straight away as your'e comment really gave me hope as i have no idea where to start and only have 1 year to go till we land i cyprus hopefully for our wedding. So basically thanks for the help :D
Hi,

I've just received your email and have sent a reply. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks so much Kev for your very kind words!

Kerry x
Hi i wonder if anyone can help me - we are hoping to get marrrid in Cyprus, paphos in June 2008. We were looking at organising this through Linda at Paphos Total Weddings - has anyone used these or know about them as they seem to have good prices are very friendly and prompt replies or is it better to book through commercial companies?

Thanks
Marie
Hi

I would personally recommend you book through an independent wedding company and not through a tour company. Its a more personal, efficient, and prompt service you receive and more often than not you actually save money by doing so. Shop around though as some offer better packages etc, so choose one that suits you.

I'm a wedding coordinator of the East Coast of Cyprus so unfortunately I haven't heard of the company you have mentioned, but ask Kev the Cyprus Piper, he can probably give you to some fantastic advice.

AND if you want something a little different for your wedding day - he's your man! I cannot recommend him highly enough, absolutely brilliant!!

Good luck to you

Kerry x
My daughter's getting married in Yeroskipou Town Hall September 2008. We have used the wedding planner Cyprus Dream Weddings. They seem very helpful. However, we would have liked to find our own reception venue. Preferably a typically greek taverna covered in vines etc which is near to Coral Bay where we are staying. We may visit Cyprus later in the year but does anyone know of such a venue please? Also any information about photographer, cars, balloon art etc would be much appreciated.

Thank you
hi again

I'm going away to Cyprus in September and I'm getting married out there. Now, the shop where I'm buying my dress from will be packing my dress into a hand luggage bag for me as I don't want to really part with it, and they will not allow me to have it hung up on the plane somewhere.

I would love to hear about how you got your wedding dresses out, either pm me or on here! I'm getting worried now, i need to find a suitcase big enough for hand luggage by August 11th.

Thanks

x
There's a box you can buy from dressinabox . co . uk

and you may be able to take it onto the plane instead of checking it in. Will your dress fold? Ask your travel agent to ring the airline to find out.

If you're flying with schedule airlines they may hang it up for you.

Good luck!
Hi Marie24

He is back from that gruelling 3 hr trip from Ayia Napa. Just goes to show you what I put myself through to make your day.

Many thanks Kerry for your kind words

Marie I have worked with Linda at Paphos Total Weddings & she is another little gem just like Kerry (Wedco) that I am glad to be associated with for there honesty hard work & going that extra mile for you B2B. Give linda a ring & you won't be dissapointed.

I was playing in Paphos at a wedding where one of the tour companies was the wedding planner, I needed to know where they had parked the wedding car so that I could pipe them to it I was looking everywhere for the planner & guess what I found her away in the trees talking on her mobile, thats PROFESSIONALISM. I personnally would have sacked her. So Yes for your answer get someone who knows what they are doing & don't leave it to chance Commercial companies are in it for the money not in it for you

KELLY'S MUM...........TRY THE DORIA RESTAURANT JUST DOWN THE ROAD FROM CORAL BAY, NO WEBSITE AM AFFRAID BUT GUESS WHAT DORIA RESTAURANT TAVERN (00357) 26944092 Really good photographer in paphos
Andreas Constantinou ( Fotokinisi )
Tele No 00357 26938635
E-mail: akamas@spidernet.com.cy
http://www.fotokinsi.com

Jacks Taxi's 00357 819795 / 6

When contacting them I would apprciate if you mention my name

kev
Hi

My fiance and I are getting married in the nissi beach hotel in Sept and have booked the Rondavel bar, we are a bit concerned that we might not have enough people and it may look empty, we have 26 people attending and i wondered whether you could give me an idea whether it is too few a number?

Also does anyone have any tips on disco's or any other music there?

Any other tips would be great as we don't want to turn up and be disapointed!!

Thanks
Thanks very much cypruspiper, I'm really grateful. I'll let you know what we decide to do. :wave
Natalie2007, there is an Abba tribute group I saw, in Ayia Napa, they are two girls called " The Abba Girls" and they are quite funny. they do karaeoke for you and guests after their Abba set.

Their agents number is 00345 99104270 he is called George Beiti.

As for the Rondavel bar, it is gorgeous, however I thought 30 was the minimum number of guests there ??....... If you had a BBQ for you and your guests in one of the other locations would you look "busier"? Just an idea...but your wedding will be gorgeous no matter what!
Hi Cyprus Piper

Thanks very much for your advice, its very much appreciated. You have put our minds at rest and without a doubt we will give you a mention when we speak to her.

Thanks again
Marie
Hi marie

Your welcome hope all goes well

kev
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.