Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Very concise report with lots of detail - I start off with great intentions but get fed up typing eventually.
However, I did wonder about your comments about Bomras. -
We like Bomras but the constant traffic noise does spoil it somewhat and it is expensive. We then walked up the road to Jambalaya's for another dancing evening,

We love Bomras and I agree it's close to the road - but surely it's at the quiet end of Candolim? There's only the Taj and a few other restaurants further down. There's absolutely no comparison with the noise and the chaos to be found up by Jambalaya, Mango Grove, Bending Bamboos etc.
It's like Blackpool up that end. :duh
I suppose I do compare it with the quiet setting of I95, After 7 and Fiesta that is why I put the comments about being by the road. As for Jambalayas, we go there for the music so don't notice the traffic, it is a bigger place and we sit at the front so we can have a dance. Glad you enjoyed hour holiday, it's a shame its all over so quickly.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.