Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
not sure what time you get there.but there should be some there for you.look out for the bigger cars they have now.follow that taxi is what you need to say to first one.now if you just say to first car two taxi;s they will understand.
Thanks again, we are due 10.30am so Taxi`s should not be a problem.
Hi all,
Is it possible to get 4 adults and one baby in a taxi or do i need 2 taxis?.
Travelling from airport to cala llonga.
Thanks inadvance!!

Ned
yes there are larger taxi at rank.if not you risk holding the baby.no seat cars for them.just look out for the larger taxi in rank.
We are returning to Portinatx after several years. We have booked flights and apartments but we arnt sure how to get from the airport to our apartment. We dont want to hire a car and were wondering about a taxi. Can anyone give us some advise about costs etc?
Many thanks
Has anyone used the bus service into Ibiza Town/Transfering onto San Antonio. Or I have read that during summer there is sometimes a bus direct from the airport to San Antonio. Anyone have any experience on it, regularity, price, and if I can sit with a huge bag on my lap for the half hour journey? :p
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.