Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi has anyone got any experience of ibiza hire, I emailed them for a price for 14 of us return to escana, the price came back at 240 euros for two people carriers. This seemed quite cheap to me from what I have been looking at. Does this sound about right and are they a reliable company. Thanking you Diane.
well two taxis would coat around say 120+ return.but if it means going alltogether treat yourself to the mini bus.yes i know them well.they are ok.
Myself and friends have used them half a dozen times without any problems.

John.
Tippi I think we may have to get a taxi as like you we may have a long wait for the bus, let us know how you get on and what a taxis costs. Not long for you now.
Christine

According to another website it is 3 euros and takes around 45 minutes but apparently the service has been reduced to every two hours. We are due to land about 11.10 and the bus is at 12.00 so if the plane is on time or a little early and we get the luggage quickly it could be ideal but on the other hand it could be the worse possible timing.

Will let you know how we get on and if we have any tips for you.
Hi can anyone tell me taxi fare for 3 of us from airport to st eulalia. will be very early hours of the morning. many thanks :)
to Sta. Eulalia € 25 as a guide but depends of course where your hotel is.new roads from airport make it so you get there faster now.
many thanks woody. Are taxi's readily available at that time of the morning. never done our own tfr before so it seems quite scary
sure there will be taxis outside.what time do you land.
Hi Woody. We land at 03.15 and are staying at riomar in st eulalia. We stayed there last there but that was package deal. this time booked indepandtly and saved £100's
good for you diy can be fun and cheaper.i go for 15/16 or last oct 18 days.
I am using taxis for the first time to get from airport to San An Bay and back to airport. Can anyone advise what time I would need to book a taxi for my return journey to the airport. My return flight is 10pm on a Monday night. Also do you have a telephone number to book a taxi or would the hotel do it?
jd1304

The taxi journey from San an Bay to the airport is only around 25 minutes.
I like to get there before the transfer coaches (sometimes have a look on the tour ops boards to see what time they are picking up) - so for a 10pm flight, I would probably get a taxi around 7pm.

Never had a problem with hotel receptions calling a taxi for me.

John.
the hotel will phone a taxi for you.well who you flying with for a start.that helps.but i would say leave at 7pm.you need to get there before the buses?
so if you flying with tui/t/c.if these two companys are not staying at your hotel.just nip in afew hotels in the bay and have a look at the boards.i flew with tui afew years ago.but i stayed in a hotel that thompson did not have beds.so i just nipped in to a thompson hotel.looked at board for pick up.and got my taxi 20 mins before there pickup.that way your one of the first in line for check.but these days a lot of people.now like to get there early.but you will be ok.don;t panic.no smoking in airport by the way.
Thanks for that. I am flying with Thomsons and staying at the Costa Sur. This is the first time I have booked everything seperate so its a bit scary.
there is nothing to be frighten off.trust me.you get on plane as normal.take off land.when you have got your cases.walk through sliding doors to make your way out of bag area/turn right then walk through first set of doors on left.taxi rank is right there.you have no need to rush it not like getting on a coach with others.you could even turn left when you have got cases through big sliding doors .and there is a cafe.for a tea or coffee ect.just tell driver your hotel name.

make sure you take all your paper work with you.but hotel will know anyway.make sure you have a

EHIC - European Health Insurance Card
(formerly E111)..

and printed booking form for flight.
Hi
Not been to Ibiza for about 24 years. can anyone tell me how much a taxi to the fiesta don toni in playa den bossa is likely to be? We are arriving a week day at about 11.30 am.
10 euro or you can get a bus number 10b for around 1.45 euro.goes right passed the hotel.you know your only 5 mins away from airport.you can see them land and take off where you are.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.