Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi can anyone tell me the aprox price for a taxi from airport to cala llonga in May. Does the taxi rank display a price board ? lynne
Hi,

I get the impression (and have read elsewhere) that the Taxis on the rank outside will only take 4 passengers and that the MPVs and minibuses are thoses used by transfer companies. Can anybody confirm that ?????

Some friends need a transfer to Es Cana for 4 adults and a 2yo - shuttle comes in at around £110 or it would be two taxis each way.

Anybody used ibizahire.com to book a transfer ?

Thanks

John
Does anyone know how much it would cost for a taxi from the airport to the Hotel Riviera in San Antonio Bay. Arriving at 2.00 am 2 adults and 2 children .thanks :cheers :cheers :cheers
We have used taxi's to the Riveria in San Antonio bay from the Airport a few times and they usually cost around 15 to 20 euro each way, that was for 4 adults and 3 suitcases,
Thanks thought it would be around the 25-30 Euro mark, still alot cheaper than what the transfer companies are wanting .
hi all
going to port de torrent in september and wonderered if anyone can tell me the price of a taxi from the airport
thanks kev
Does anyone know if the ibiza taxis will take 2 people,2 cases and a folded wheelchair.thanks
Hi everyone,
I'm going back to cala longa again this year but this time its just me and my little boy as my husband cannot get time off work. I'm not nervous of going alone as we know the resort so well. My one worry is getting from the airport to the resort. I don't know how much to expect to pay and I'm worried about being seen as an easy target for a less than honest taxi driver. if anyone can give me an idea I would appreciate it.
Hi Tracynoe, We just got back from cala llonga today, we got a taxi too and from the airport right outside 2 oclock in the morn no problem, there was lots. They just put the meter on when you get in and it started at 3.50, and was 27euros to cala llonga and about the same comeing back, so dont worry it was easy! Hope this helps.
Going to Es Cana with First Choice in a couple of weeks. Anyone have any idea the transfer time from the airport. Cheers! ;)
Depends on how many other drop offs. :que

It's about 25/30 minutes direct driving time.

The only other drop off are likely to be in Santa Eulalia - about 10 mins away from Es Cana.

There may be some waiting around at the airport though. I believe some companies like to "consolidate" some of the journeys - which means sitting around for some other flights to arrive
Thanks for that. Hopefully not too long. Wouldn't usually like hanging around at airport, but we fly in from Gatwick and my parents arrive from Birmingham 15-30 mins later, so would be nice to wait for them. Anyone know if this is practice for First Choice.
A group of us have just got back from Es Cana and we used Ibizahire for a couple of transfers. Pleased to say the transfers went without a hitch even with a delay of 2 hrs on one flight. Nice vehicles and helpfull drivers.

1 or 2 people will be cheaper using a shuttle service like Resorthoppa.
If there are 3 or 4 of you then a taxi is probably cheaper (risk of big queues at Airport though). As the taxis will not take more than 4 people, groups of more than 4 will have to get 2 taxis.
For 5,6,7 and 8 then try Ibizahire. Drop them a email for a quote.
http://www.ibizahire.com

Would definately use them again.

John.
Can anyone tell me teh cheapest way to get to San Antonio Bay, I assume a shuttle bus would be cheaper than taxis, but would appreciate both prices if possible.

many thanks

jill
Jill,

The shuttle will be about £11.50 per person.
Taxi around the 20- 25 Euro mark.

So if there are 2 or more of you then taxi is probably cheaper - just a risk of queuing at the airport at peak times. More than 4 of you then two taxis or a minibus transfer.

John.
I,ve just got a return transfer price of £240.00 for Airport-Es Cana for 15 people from ibizahire. Other option would be 4 taxis. Is this a good price?
Thanks
Samber,

Is that actually £ or Euro ? The prices we were quoted were in Euro

4 taxis will cost you 280Euro return which is around the £240 mark but you might have to queue depending how busy the airport is.

Resorthoppa is comin in at £311.

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.