Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
We are off to San An soon, has anyone used the new airport bus service yet. Have heard they run quite regular now and much later into the night and early morning.
So can i expect to pay more than 25-30 euro's for taxi- from San Antonio?
depends what time as well...bits thats about right.anything from 25+ to 30.
Hi

Please can anyone tell me how much a taxi would be from the airport to the tropic gardens hotel in santa eulalia?? I land at about 1 am so well their be plenty of taxis outside the airport? Im just abit worried as never been to ibiza before and never done a DIY holiday either ive alwaly done package holidays. Their will be 3 adults (not sure if this will make a difference to the prices of the taxis)

Thank you in advance

hayley
no probs with 3 people.around 25 to 30 euros meter taxis.you just may have to wait a bit depends how many planes land at that time.and how many need a taxi
Hi All
A friend is just back from San Antonio bay area. Late night taxi for 2 persons from Airport to resort was 28 euros.

Robert
does anyone know how much a taxi will be to puerto san miguel? we land early hours of a sunday morning (12:30am). Had a quote to book this sidefor £96 return, trying to find out what the taxis cost and approx how long would have to wait in a queue
Charliegirl

The taxi fare should not be more than 40Euro - so say £33 at current exchane rates.

Queues at the airport vary - it just depends how many flights get in around the same time as yours and how quick your bags get through. If it's busy you may have to wait 30mins at a guess - you may just get straight in one - luck of the draw.

HTH

John
Hi all. Will be 10 of us :yikes wanting a transfer either to San Antonio Bay or Playa den Bossa. How much will it be please. Would it be better to get taxis or a mini bus? Thanks in advance.
Hi pargaluvva

Well 10 of you means 3 taxis. If you end up in PDB then I guess the cost would not be that big (12Euro each taxi) but SA would be a different matter for 3 taxis - around 30Euro each.

If you want a minibus then you could get a quote off Ibizahire or Resorthoppa but I suspect that Resorthoppa may be expensive. Get the quotes and compare prices with taxis.

There's always the local bus service but that depends on your flight times I guess.

HTH

John
Hi
this has probably been mentioned on here before but I was wondering anyone could please let me know how much a taxi would cost from the airport to Es Cana.
We land about 10am and our return flight is 12.30am!
Thank you :cheers
Approximately 34.60Euro :)

That was a Sunday morning and should be the same (higher) rate as a late night journey.

John.
Thanks for that John. :tup
The cheapest coach transfer I found was £67.70, me and 2 kids. So it seems I might as well get a taxi for a few less pennies (or cents) and it'll be quicker.
Sorry to ask another question! But how long does it roughly take to drive from the airport to Es Cana?
Most thankful!
Errrrr - that depends on the taxi driver and the traffic to some extent.

We did it in just over 20 mins :yikes on a quiet Sunday morning - think the CD the driver was listening to helped as well - seemed to be some sort of Rock Anthems !

Also it will be a lot slower on a Wednesday as everybody heads for the Hippy Market.

John.
Think we had a driver like that in Tenerife John, don't think I opened my eyes the whole journey!
Thanks for all the info, it's been a great help making my mind up.
Hi all. Need a transfer from the airport to San Antonio Bay. Has anyone used Sun Travel. They are quoting 182 euros return.
BTW there's 6 of us (3 adults, 3 kids). Is that a good price or would it be cheaper to get a couple of taxis at the airport. We land about 13.30 on a Friday. Thanks in advance. :D
Hi Pargaluvva,

Two taxis should cost you about 120 Euro max.

You could try a quote from Ibizahire - they have a six seater we used back in May.

John.
Cheapest quote for 6 of us return to San Antonio Bay is £132 (in a minibus). Being a bit of a cheapskate, got to ask the question; would it be cheaper getting a couple of taxis outside the airport then for the return journey ask hotel reception to book us a couple of taxis :D . BTW our flight lands at 2.30 Friday afternoon. Thanks in advance.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.