Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
anyone recommend a pre-book taxi service? I checked shuttle direct and they show £87 from ibiza airport to san antonio, cant be right can it?
£87.00 is a lot.depends how many of you there is i guess.but cheaper in a taxi or airport bus.

anyone who has booked with any shuttle bus.there is a desk for you to check which bus number you need.

airport bus to ibizatown number 10 is 3.20 euro.airport bus number 10b to playa den bossa should start up in july.
taxi was easy enough to pick up from the rank and cost 32 euros..shuttle direct are taking the mickey with that quote!
travelling to ibiza next week (8th july 2010) and was hoping someone can tell me how much a taxi will cost me from airport to serenis country club in port d' torrent. Been told lots of different stuff and dont want to get a fright when told by taxi driver how much. thanks to anyone that can help
hi there can someone please tell me if 4 adults could share a taxi with 4 suitcases from ibiza airport to san antonio bay how much would it be please.trying to cut costs on transfers thanks alot
Madmadge

Travel Republic quote £104 return for 4 people

Shuttle £18 per person.
thanks glynis sorry if i posted wrong place im in a rush as need to book something.just looking at other posts am i right in getting a cab for the four of us would be cheaper sounds like the taxi from airport to san antonio bay is 25 to 30 euros and would take all four of us with luggage so total would come to say 60 euros return is that right please all thanks
yes thats right.you might have to wait for a an estate car to fit you all in.there are plenty so don;t worry.taxi rank right outside as you walk out of airport door on the left.on your return get the place your staying to phone you a taxi.cost you a little extra thats all.depends which part of san an your staying in.plus how busy road is.on cost of taxi.

but like said from 25. to 30 max.plus a small tip.thats still cheap for 4 of you.
Sorry if this has already been asked, but how much would it cost for 2 adults, 1 bag to Puerto San Miguel? Have always booked coach transfers in advance, but getting a bit tired of waiting around, and then being picked up way to early for the return flight. Thanks
Hello all, just checking a few things out for a mate at work, he is needing transport to Porto San Miguel from the airport. Any ideas on the best way to do this - minibus company (any known contact details ?) or just jump a taxi outside the airport ?
Travel time and a 'rough' price would be great help.
Hope you can help here, many thanks
Spike.
jump in a taxi 25 mins if that depends on time you land 35 -40 euro by the time you have waited for shuttle buses you could of flown home sometimes.
Just to say thanks again djw - lad at work got one for €30 one way and €35 the other.
Hi, I am going to Santa Eularia in Ibiza in April this year and want to know the cost of a taxi from the airport to Tropic Garden aparthotel in Santa Eularia. Its for 2 adulta plus 2 kids (one case) - hope someone can help us
thanks
put aside 26 euro one way.or 29 to 31 at night
HI going to Es Cana May bank holiday, 5 adults 2 children been looking at price of transfers, seem to have gone up a lot since last year,we have used the bus in the past but it does not start running till during the week we are there, anybody know what the taxi cab rate is,or has anyone any reccomendations to make.
well your gonna need two taxi;s for 7 of you.your looking at 35 euro one way.try looking at transfer companys;.funny think is transfer buses are not as cheap as you think,i can get a bus to benidorm for less than £10.00 return 45 min trip.when in ibiza it seems to be more and yet it less miles.

rough guide one week in may.£158.00 for 7 of you shared bus.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.