Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Wake up and smell the coffee and take your rose coloured spectacles off, the dream is over!!!!

but i like sleepy old goa,prefer my ginger tea and the rose coloured glasses make the sunsets so beautiful
Dragon, i have the same rose coloured glasses as you!! :tup
We are flying on the 15th,this is our first time in Goa and not sure if we have made the right choice.So saying that we take things as they are and allways look for the good, :) and try to ignore the bad :( if we can. Hope to give you a report when we get back. DEE and DANNY
Hi Equalised, just go with an open mind and I am sure you will have a great time, theres no where quite like it, like anywhere else it has its bad points but for a lot of us the good definately outweigh the bad, you only need to read on here and TA how many people return year after year, and you may be yet another who gets bit by the Goan Bug.

Have a fantastic holiday and please let us know it went.
Just booked flights with Qatar for Feb 2012 for 4 weeks. :cheers

Just booked flights with Qatar for Feb 2012 for 4 weeks.

Still waiting to read your opinion of the Santana. Are you booking there again ?
cheers Dave
Wake up and smell the coffee and take your rose coloured spectacles off, the dream is over!!!!

dont like coffee, dont wear rose coloured specs....and my dream is still very much alive .... ;)

perhaps you should have spoken in the 1st person :que YOUR dream is over .....

sorry to hear that..... but hey ho we still love it here :tup
chilly
Hear hear Chilly

We had our best ever time in Goa this year. Roll on next year

:sun2
Agree Hullsmoggy, our hols get better every year.
Still waiting to read your opinion of the Santana. Are you booking there again ?
cheers Dave

I will definitely get round to putting a report on about the Santana sometme soon.

Regarding your question, the answer is no, as the flight prices with Qatar have gone up considerably, and wanting to go for 4 weeks,we decided to look for a cheaper alternative to the Santana.

When there in Feb this year I had a look round the rooms at J.Js. guest house Candolim, they were spotlessly clean, and quite adequate for what we want, and also in a great location (our opinion) no reflection on the Santana as we enjoyed our time there.

Anyway as I say I will put a report on about Santana in the very near future.

The Preacher
thanks nejulie we surly will. And we are determined to go with the flow,andrelax Dee and Danny

Any chance you could explain why the dream is over ?
spike wrote:

Any chance you could explain why the dream is over ?

Sfelts posted exactly the same thing again last year Spike, at the begining of the season and now posted the same thing again.at the end. they must be very disgruntled :think there dream is over for sure.
Just sums it all up, that everybody can post pages of rubbish about rubbish, but no replies about Candolim Boys Home and helping out needy kids.
:duh

Enough, there is no room on this forum for Troll's, this topic is are you going to Goa 2011/2012 please stick to that subject.

Once AGAIN I have to remind everybody to keep it friendly and don't enter in to personal attacks or comments about other members, please don't be goaded by some members in to having more arguments.

I will again advise members that they read this and note the contents http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=140522

The Mod's and Admin are not going to allow these continually bickering remarks to continue indefinitely, if you wish to have a Goa forum on HT please abide by the T&C's of this website that you signed up to when you registered.
Well said kiltman. And I am looking foreward to our flight on the 15th
After not being back home since 2009 because of the death of my father and then having a heart attack, all being well I shall be going back for the 10th time in November for 6 months :D :cheers
Kiltman, not getting in to an argument but people are answering the original question asked stating why or why not they will/won't travel to Goa, when one member states the ''dream is over'', so I take it they will not be visiting again ? my question to him/her is why ?
No intention what so ever to have a 'barny' (been here and done that).
Tony lovely to see you on the forum ...and good to know your going back in November ....colleen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.