Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Barnio. Will give it a try. Last time we were in Sa Coma spent a lot of time in the Britannia and Kings Head. Heard about Delanays, what's it like?
Delaneys is on the road to Cala Millor a few minutes walk from the Pro Tour resort. Its a bit of a stand alone bar and I've only been in it once, my wifes of Irsih decent and we thought we'd better try an Irsih bar whilst there. It was OK but that was a few years back but I believe they now get rave reviews for their hospitality and food so give it a go!!
I meant Irish, this 2 finger typing of mines not up to much lol.
I love Cala Bona & Cala Millor - that's why we go back year after year! It's nice and flat and it's not an 18-30's destination so you're not worried about your kids seeing people up-chucking in the street or rowdy behaviour.
Hi Barnio. Intend to cram in as much as humanely possible from Friday to Tuesday. :cheers
Hi Tis. Not seen you on site for a while. There might be some rowdy behaviour when we get there :rofl .
Only joking. I love the east coast. Keep trying to persuade hubby we should invest in an apartment for our retirement :sun2 .
Ive been to Cala D'or a couple of times and a friend has an apartment there now. Its a great place for adults and families and its one of my favourite places. However, Sa Coma - I reckon it should be renamed "ina coma"
Hi Karen. Do you think Sa Coma will be really boring? Would like to try Cala D'or sometime for our family holiday. Gx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.