Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Just print it out - plus any attachments and present at the desk.

Don't worry last year all I had was a scrap of paper with a reference number on and no problems.

fwh
Hi fwh

Thanks for the info, Other half off in to sort it out today as im in work.

Fingers crossed it will be fine

Alison
We have now been told that the tickets have to be posted from Escape to Coperative Travel

We are meant to fly in 6 days !! Does anyone know what happens if my tickets dont arrive ?
Escape are the Co-operatives own in house company that package up flights and accommodation, city breaks and deal with all their scheduled flights.
Tickets are often e-mailed through as flights are often e-tickets, the same for accommodation vouchers.
There won't be a problem as companies like escape are often much slower at sending tickets through.
I would hazard at guess that if your tickets do not come through they will be e-mailed through to the branch for you to collect.
Hi ta2005

They still havnt come through. Escape reckon they posted them last Tuesday but the delay is due to the postal strike !!

Cooperative travel have now said that if they dont come through by Thursday they will then give us a slip of paper and we will have to collect the tickets from the Thomson desk when we get there.

If we have to do this do we just use the confirmed booking slip to book into the hotel ?

I am getting a bad gut feeling about this and dont think we will be going much further than the airport.

Alison
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.