Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi,
I too am planning on a 4 month stay possibly/hopefully next season and would suggest just booking a guesthouse.
some private apartments are good and a lot are owned by Brits but their prices are not on this planet .
i have just had a quote for £305 a month so roughly £10 a night...non ac, satelite tv and clean bedding etc every 2 days.
which i would say is very good.
and this is from beginning of December till end of March.
A normal rental price for a 2bedroom a/c apartment is about 10000 rps per month.Don't pay much more than that,just book into a hotel and ask around,there are 100's available.

John
Billy - Thanks but I think after a couple of weeks I'd be screaming for more space. I'd ideally like a little sitting room and not just a bedroom. But its certainly something to think about.

John - Thanks, that is a little more a long the lines of what I am thinking. I'd prob want to try and sort it before I leave here if poss. I am planning on travlling alone so making sure I have a safe place is most important over anything else.

I'd really like to stay around candolim as this is where I know best and feel comfortable. 1 bedroom is fine by me.

Does anyone have any contacts with apartments or large rooms to rent ?

hi have you had a look at glens corner we stay there for 10 weeks and his rooms are large with a seperate kitchen area and a bathroom also right on the beach nearly. have a look on the website http://www.glenscornergoa.com hope this is of some help to you. he is a great guy and very accomodating :tup
shhh Jellytot :) yes Glens is very good !
OOOh - Am liking the look of glencorner. Thanks v much :)
Any other ideas most welcome-Many months to keep planning (while getting excited lol)
is glenscorner right near calungute steps or am i thinking or somewere different,
x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.