General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Of course we pack!!!! In fact, i can pack mine very quickly and don't forget anything!!

Bit of a sexist topic, can i start one saying 'can women drive?' :think :D :rofl
In answer to that one - yes we can :D

Left to his own devices my hub would pack his own things, but it would be last minute. I like to be packed about 3 days before we leave so would just end up packing for him!! I do leave him to choose his own things though so if he forgets anything its his own fault.
Corinne76
(shaver, toothbrush, pants.....)

one pair for the fortnight, that's easy packing :tongue

CiderMonster
Bit of a sexist topic, can i start one saying 'can women drive?'

SallyMac
In answer to that one - yes we can

OH, not sure about this :yikes

if you're in a taxi or on a bus how many times have things happened with cars and the first thing said is it must be a woman :whoops then you look into the car and what do you find.... :yikes (I think I should leave this bit out)

A PERSON BEHIND THE WHEEL,

you never thought I was that silly enough to say a woman, oh, no no no :sun2
Careful Ray .... :wink:

Anyway... do you do your own packing??
My wife does nearly all of the packing but probably only because if left up to me, she would end up with only half the amount of clothes she likes to take on holiday. I pack my own toiletries bag and hand luggage containing camera, camcorder, Archos AV500 and MP3 player etc but that's about it. I also get to choose the t-shirts that I want to wear on holiday, but she does everything else.
I'm a bloke and I pack! Pester my wife about what she's taking and carefully pack into two cases split 50-50 between his/hers in case one bag goes missing. Unfortunately I tend to do this so early before the holidays that my wife has to unpack to iron all the creases out before we pack again the day before we travel :D
pack, men pack, thats womans work. Can women drive, what a silly question, everybody knows they can't.
Treading on dangerous ground here mate! :rofl
hi.......cant...............i am with you there mate...its time someone spoke up for the downtrodden masses.........us men...well done........
:que sorry my hubby does all the packing in my house :rofl

He always does a fab job as well :tup

Curlylocksm
I'M not even sure where the case is never mind packing :rofl

ok dear, get the tea on now and give me a shout when its ready !!! :rofl
I always pack the camera/phone/portable dvd player/batteries/chargers/travel plugs etc etc (all the essential stuff :tup )
leave the boring clothes side to Mrs Imp ;)
I always have to do the packing.....dont think hubby even knows where the suitcases are kept!! :D
hubby dos all the packing for holidays , he dos it better than me ;) ;)
Bit of a sexist topic, can i start one saying 'can women drive?'

Hey, now the question is 'do men pack?' not 'can they pack?' To that I would say yes I believe my husband COULD pack if he put his mind to it, but does he?....Nope, leaves it to me! (Which I'm glad about really ;) )
Now to the question 'do women drive?' I can confidently reply yes they do!! :rofl
Sunaholic
Now to the question 'do women drive?' I can confidently reply yes they do!! :rofl

the bit you missed out was 'do women drive" men round the bend?' yes, yes, yes, :whoops :whoops :yikes
Skating on thin ice there.... :rofl
I always pack, OH seems to think we could all manage on just 3 items each for a fortnight :think He does tend to hover though when I'm doing it and have a little moan every now and then about how much stuff I don't need to take. (He can't understand why I would possibly need to take more than one pair of flip flops) and thinks we only need one swim suit each :really However he does sort out all the paperwork, camera, batteries, stuff like that. But I would never let him pack, he would never be able to match the clothes up for one thing..all three items each :yikes
This one does!!! I've spent 2 hours this morning ironing so everything is ready to go in the case tomorrow. All the diving equipment is packed in one case and clothes in the other one so all sorted now. Roll on friday :tup :sun2 :cheers

Happy holidays,

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.