General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I love my makeup and products but no point wearing in the day would just melt off and look a mess! :)
I don't wear it during the day as I have my sunglasses on most of the time or I'm in the pool. I do like to wear a bit of an evening though. :)
No shirleyh I don't apply sunscreen round my eyes as it causes irritation & always wear sunglasses. I hate the feel of direct sun on my face & mostly lounge under a parasol & read with breaks for a swim :) (do wear factor 30 everywhere else & Clinique's face factor 40(i think)) over rest of face & chest & still manage to get a golden tan :tup
i only wear lipbalm in the day as im sunbathing, and if we go on a day out i mite put lippy mascara,of a night i wear everything apart from foundation as il be brown,mite wear my my mac tinted moistriser
I never normally wear any makeup at all on holiday, definitely not in the day but I usually take some for the evenings, but don't then bother putting it on! I'm going away with a friend this year though, and she wears make up all the time so I think I'll probably end up wearing it a bit more this time, still not in the day though!

A few people have mentioned tinted lip balm with spf in, can anyone recommend one? I took a normal nivea lip balm last year and it made my lips go white which is never a good look!
I use the same one too- just put your normal lipstick over the top- will just look a lighter shade- and still works the same!!

belly
no I don't see the point because what if your going in the pool, beach and wanted sit in the sun. then its just no point is there
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.