General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
No definately not Helen . I look a sight for sore eyes but it would all slide off me in about 5 minutes plus i would feel very uncomfortable in it .
If I'm going shopping or somewhere elsewhere than the beach or pool then yes, otherwise just lipgloss now and then :D

CourtneeLouise xx
During the day I wear only (waterproof) mascara, other than that its nothing. This year has probably been the only year ever that I havent worn even that. Where we went, I felt so comfortable that even mascara was overdoing it. Had a brilliant time so whats the point :cheers
Just facial suncream and a bit of pale lippy to go for breakfast but once the lopstick comes off in the pool I don't reapply. I don't see the point of putting make-up on because the constant perspiring and reapplying of suncream washes it off anyway.
i dont wear make up at all, the only time i have ever worn it was on my wedding day :)
only a tinted lip salve............... dont wear much of an evening either maybe just mascara and a lip gloss
I wear waterproof mascara. It's more to stop my eyelashes getting bleached white in the sun than for vanity.I wear more at night,bronzer,lipstick eyeshadow. I use Dove summer glow on my legs as well.
Oh I couldn't go out the door without my stayput lippy :yikes I also use a bit of eyeliner - it doesn't run though :tup
It depends what sort of holiday you are taking. I rarely go out of the house/hotel without being made up, my aging skin needs all the help it can get, but my holidays are rarely pool or beach ones.

I would imagine though if I was about to spend a lot of time in the sun or swim I would just wear lipstick and a bit of blusher, not a good sight though.

Judith
Not during the day, although I feel naked without my eye make-up , so I keep my sunglasses on :tup

Caz
I like just a bit of waterproof mascara,wouldn't leave the house at home without eye make up although rarely wear any foundation during the summer.Always straighten my hair wherever I am,before leaving the house.I always have sunglasses on too! well,unless its raining or dark.
:offtop My hair suffers in the heat (fine/flyaway) so this year I've opted to wearing a hat during the day - has saved me from hours of misery about the state of my hair. Hubby now thinks anyone with a hat has 'rough' hair, those wearing band style suncaps only have 'a little rough hair' :rofl
I wear waterproof mascara in the day and some lip balm. Pretty much the same in the evenigs too but I do add some eyeliner.
I always wear brown/taupe eye shadow as I think it helps cut down on the glare when I'm reading under my sun glasses?! or else I'm just vain :sun2 If I'm away from the pool/beach definite yes, but wear light makeup all year round anyway....need all the help i can get ;) would feel naked without it. :yikes
No, nowt but a slick of tinted lip balm with spf 30 in it, then I can enjoy looking human at night with a bit more slap on !! :rofl
I always wear brown/taupe eye shadow as I think it helps cut down on the glare when I'm reading under my sun glasses?! or else I'm just vain

So what happens when you reapply your sun protection, doesn't it smudge or fade or do you reapply your eye shadow at the same time?
Hi
Always wear waterproof mascara as I look as if I am ill if I dont and lip balm (high factor)as I get cold sores from the sun.
I add a bit of eye shadow and lippy for the night, but eventhough I have that lipstick which should stay on all night...mine never does :que
M
I only ever wear moisturiser during the day on holidays.
Margaret I use Max Factor Lip Infinity - stays on for me. I even wake up with it still on if I have a 'late' night :oops:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.