General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Well Briar,

I personally like the idea of the lovely beaches, the very hot weather, plus I have always wanted to go diving, and Sharm seems the ideal place!!

The things that draw me and especially my girlfriend away from Sharm is that it is a tourist populated area, my girlfriend is put off by the recent tragic bombings, this doesn't bother me at all, but this could be a major no for her!!

Tunisia seems to have more culture (which is what we like), however the 'turn off' so to speak, of this area is the story's off peope getting hassled to an extreme, I know you can just say no, but me and my grilfriend aren't very good at dealing with hassle :(

I don't know why holidays have to be so hard :)
No you have helped a lot Briar, I guess the best thing to do is get the brochures out sit together and speand a good hour just looking over which will suit us better!!

Just a question, from your personal opinion, which destination was better for you??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.