Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
No worries. I posted my query on Trip Advisor this afternoon and now have the answer. The very useful info posted on here by Neil some time ago gave a comprehesive list of banks and ATMs at the airport but unfortunately no indication of when they were open.
Certainly. Someone replied they were still open at 10pm when she went through a couple of weeks ago so it seems I won't have a problem. I'm looking forward to thawing out when I get there, though it seems we are due for a couple of colder days at 21 deg :rofl
Thank you Aslemma :tup

I hope you have a great holiday and you take care X

Graham

ps it is my goal to get you to upload some pictures when you return :rofl
Hia when we have been in the past and had no tunisian money, the barman has said we could get what we wanted and pay when we had our money changed, this has happened quite a few times :-)
I know your question was answered but just thought I would add the above.
Have a fab time :-)

Roo
They usually don't have a problem with that Roo but it doesn't help if you need to pay for a taxi. :que Not quite such a fab experience this time unfortunately, due not only to a few days of cold with wind and rain but also an hotell (Royal Beach in Sousse) whiich had deteriorated considerably snce my last visit three years ago. I only got back a few hours ago but will do my duty and report in due course.
duh me, didn't think of taxi :-) sorry to hear of of the not so fab holiday :-( do you think Tunisian has changed in general or was it just the hotel ?

Roo
Tunisia does seem to have changed Roo but rather than get our wrists slapped for going :offtop I'll put my thoughts on Tunisian Tales either later this evening or tomorrow. :roll:
Tunisia does seem to have changed Roo but rather than get our wrists slapped for going :offtop

As if that would ever happen :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.