Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I'm sure that you will find that there will be GHD straightener on sale although they may not be genuine. Even here in the UK you can get ones that when you try to register them for your guarantee it is not possible to do so because they have not been purchased from a GHD recognised seller. I would be very careful when trying to purchase the likes of this as it is a very popular product and perhaps you should try and find a retailer with who GHD has a contract with.

I tried to find a shop in Tenerife but was not successful I did however see that the GHD IV styler was priced at €190 so if you take that as a guide it may help when looking in Tenerife.

The main place seems to be in Malaga below is the contact details no e-mail address sorry;
Espana address details in here.

ghd Spain S.L.U.
Edf. Nescania
Calle Santa Lucia
Poligono Industrial La Leala
29631 ARROYO DE LA MIEL
MALAGA
t: 900 506 957

f: 952 563 362
Hi

You will have very little chance if any of buying anything GHD here. We have been trying to get GHD straightners here for nearly 8 months and most of the places have never heard of them let alone stock them. :cry:
Thanks folks....guess I will just buy them here...... :cry:
Pat
:glynis
I am a developer and I develop a site about hair. Check Out here.
  • Edited by Easter W 2021-07-05 00:26:09
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.