EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
http://www.hatesemlak.com/maping.htm

The map details the specific area's In Marmaris, however it depends what areas you like. I bought mins Hatiiprimi/Cilder as i like this area - its a mix of residential properties and hotels(probabaly more so hotels) and personally i find it visually more attractive that the likes of Sarianna where i felt it a bit 'ghetto-ish' - Just a personal opinion of course!!

Its really up to you though, have you looked at any properties yet?? What Estate Agents have you approached?? If i can help in any other way - just give us a shout :lol:

Cheers

Leigh-Anne
hotchocolate
New User...

4 HTPoints

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:02 pm Post subject: estate agents in marmaris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

could someone who has bought property in marmaris recommend a good estate agent. I have heard a few horror stories as anyone can set up as an agent. But i do no the best recommendation is a recommendation from a previous buyer.

thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.