Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hi there. I have been to Gran Canaria 20 times. I would advise Puerto Rico. There is nightlife if you want it and also pices and quiet. Amadores restaurants and bars are nice and peaceful on an evening.
If you want any info, please do not hesitate to email me and I will help you with anything you want to know.

Tonya
P.S you will LOVE Gran Canaria, its my fav Canary island!!
ah great thanks!
would you say playa del ingles is too rowdy or not?

thanks for your help
x :)
Myself,hubby and two children went to PDI in October 2007 and found it to be fine. Yes night times could be noisy when you were out and about but not once did we ever see any rowdy crowds or trouble :)

The children at the time were 11 and 12 and I would have no hestitation in staying in PDI again :D
Hiya danielle,

I would recommend to you Taurito Princess. Its right near Purto Rico where there is clubs if you want to go out, and around the hotel its quiet and relaxing if you want that too.
When we were there, the reps used to go to purto rico near enough every night after they had finished work and took anyone who wanted to go with them. Its also the hottest part of the island too ive been told. We went in January and i got sunstroke still, so wear your cream :D
Ill find the full review i wrote of it, with pics and put the link here for you.

Here is the link... Just add a W to the link, because i dont have permission to post links yet. Not harming anyone though me posting it like that.

Here is the review of it.
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=91629
Some of the pics dont seem to be showing any more, but im sure you will find some on google.
  • Edited by David 2009-01-11 23:14:36
    Link activated.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.