Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
ok thanks

having been to Goa 11 times in 7 years I worry as this is the first time I am not flying direct, I worry that I land in Goa and they wont let me in :rofl
great now I cant find it and its saying that theres no such application, yet when I went to re do it it would not let me stating that my passport was being processed.

I have emailed them, all I wanted to do was print the dam thing off ad drive 10 mins down the road to give it in :cry
Hi Vegasone,
if you only live 10 minutes down the road why not try downloading one of the original forms from the HCI and filling it in by hand and taking that in. It would seem many people have got their visas recently doing it this way!
GOOD LUCK. :)
can you fill it by hand lol I thought you had to type it all in :rofl
but that visa form does not look like the one I completed it looks like the old one, can I use that form then?
I have read of quite a lot of people who have filled it in by hand and still got their visas. As i said, if you don't live too far away it is worth a try!
I guess so. I will report back when I go wednesday
I've now handed-in in person several times at Victoria (8 of us are going this year and all the passports have not been available to be done at the same time).

I have noticed many of the people waiting there with me have hand written forms filled out on the old style application forms. They even have a supply of these forms in a rack there for anyone who turns up without a form.

So based I what I've seen, hand written forms are acceptable.
Got our visas back yesterday. Took them to astro travel in Bolton, filled in most of the form, but the chap helped me fill in the bits which i wasnt sure of. Took them in last Monday, he said they would be back by Friday. So i went in yesterday to give them a few extra days just in case.

Took less than a week. 55pounds each.

I am not sure how much more we paid for this service rather than doing it on my own, but i am so glad i did use the agent.

Now i can relax.
Posted mine to Hayes on the 6th and got it back today13th. Excellent turnaround!
so can I just fill the from in by hand then and take it to the visa place in Goswell road or do I have to type it all in online?
OK I have managed to retrieve my application now but cant change where I wanted to collect it, anyway I have printed it off and will take a walk up there tommorrow and see what happens..lol
vegasone, you will still need to print off standard the application form and fill it in to take with you, they do not just accept the print off, or at least they don't when you post it off, I think its because there is nowhere to sign on the other form and they want to check signature against your passport? :que
hello, everyone, first post so here goes. traveling to goa on the 2nd march 09. i've just completed visa application (tues 13/01/09) online and paid for it. i'm unsure what to do now with regards to sending photo's and passports. will i get a conformation email or do i just send them off with web ref details?
Hello Beefy :welcome to the forum

you need to put the photos in with the passport ..put them in a Special Delivery bag you will get that at the post office it will cost you about £5 ...then you can check it on line to see that they got it ok and when they send it back to you make sure you take a note of both the numbers on the 2 bags you will need one to send it to them.. and one for them to send it back to you ... let us know how long it takes you to get them back please .good luck colleen
Weebeefy this may be a silly question, but you have printed off your completed application haven't you? You need to send this with your passport and photos.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.